the absance of wi-fi games now rlly sux!!!

foolsarmy

St.Fool
Mar 21, 2007
New Jersey
Wii Online Code
4281-4393-7052-9606
yes i no theres games coming out thats online but thats not gonna b 4 a couple of months...and some ppl (like me) cant wait that long 2 b playing online a killing there frends.

i guess ur rite...ssbb nd super mario charged etc... will b worth the wait.

I would rather have good online in a couple of months than crap online now.

Just think of it as a trade off...

They'll be loads eventually. Nintendo could have just released loads of average games with basic on line capabilities. I'd rather the wait and see some good titles.

lol get over it, if youd done your research before you got the wii maybe you wouldnt be complaining

I cant wait for the ones coming out. I hope the make a halo caliber online game for the wii. It would be soooo sweet

TitansATB said:
I cant wait for the ones coming out. I hope the make a halo caliber online game for the wii. It would be soooo sweet
wats wrong with MoH2? 32 player online? i mean its no metroid but metriod doesnt suit online anyway.

As Almo said, 32 online multiplayer from MOH2 will be superior to anything in the world at its release.
Ive never really liked ssb so i wont get it, but at E3 Reggie said games like Mario Kart, Pokemon, Madden, Fifa, MOH and many other games from this yr till next will support online..

Cheer up though! Over 140 games are expected to come to the wii from now till next year!
By then 3rd partys will use online so its time to get our hopes up

mk_south_london said:
As Almo said, 32 online multiplayer from MOH2 will be superior to anything in the world at its release.
Ive never really liked ssb so i wont get it, but at E3 Reggie said games like Mario Kart, Pokemon, Madden, Fifa, MOH and many other games from this yr till next will support online..

Cheer up though! Over 140 games are expected to come to the wii from now till next year!
By then 3rd partys will use online so its time to get our hopes up

you hit the nail right on the head

Back