The Artistic Mind

~Marisa~

Ngiyabonga, my friend.
Jul 19, 2006
Washington
Thought I'd make a thread about art anyone does. If you have any art you'd like to share or a deviantart.com account with your art on it, we'd love to see! I'll post mine if I see this thread become a success ^.^

<<<Needs a scanner
All mine is done by hand

Hmmm, I guess no one here does art. That's a shame

This can be anything guys; pencil sketchings, paintings, doodles, graphic design, photography, even sigs that you made with photoshop. I know some of you have this stuff, out with it! :p I'll start with one of mine...

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/9687/dababy3ii.jpg
It's a picture I drew of my boyfriend's little sister :D

Now it's your guys' turn ^.^

sorry hun! im not that talented i dont do art :(

i used to work for estee lauder before i did my current job now so i did "make up artistry" but i have no good pics of that :(

also, i dont think people consider gun modification "art" so unfortunitly im SOL to contributing to this thread :(

The_Loose_Cannon said:
sorry hun! im not that talented i dont do art :(

i used to work for estee lauder before i did my current job now so i did "make up artistry" but i have no good pics of that :(

also, i dont think people consider gun modification "art" so unfortunitly im SOL to contributing to this thread :(

Lol, that's alright ^^ I'd love to see your make-up artistry though =( I wish you had pictures!

I consider gun modification an art xP My boyfriend does it all the time and it isn't easy to be good with guns lol That stuff takes talent lol

well in that case you can see the kimber 1911 i did up and yes thats me with it. its my bfs gun but i changed the grips, sights, and gave it a railing for the surefire flashlight attachment. he likes to think its really his but we all know its truthfully mine :D

541681771l5ow.jpg

The_Loose_Cannon said:
well in that case you can see the kimber 1911 i did up and yes thats me with it. its my bfs gun but i changed the grips, sights, and gave it a railing for the surefire flashlight attachment. he likes to think its really his but we all know its truthfully mine :D

541681771l5ow.jpg

Omg coolest gun ever! I love guns as well. My boyfriend is gonna teach me how to shoot - He's an excellent shot.

Btw, You're very beautiful ^.^ and that gun is DEFINANTLY a beautiful piece of art.

~Marisa~ said:
Omg coolest gun ever! I love guns as well. My boyfriend is gonna teach me how to shoot - He's an excellent shot.

Btw, You're very beautiful ^.^ and that gun is DEFINANTLY a beautiful piece of art.

thanks! yeah he thought about selling it for another smith and wesson i told him if he sells it i dump him lmao! absolutely in love with it plus its a blast to shoot! i think its the one thing hotter than me! and thank you for the complement! behold the power of makeup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the pic of me in the "official photo album" is me without all the makeup (just foundation and a little mascara)

as for shooting, next time youre in NY, come to the NYPD range with me! :thumbsup: let you shoot the big machine guns!!!!!!! the thrill is gone for me BUT its still funny to see an "eager face" or "overwhelmed" depending on the person ;) LMAO!

The_Loose_Cannon said:
thanks! yeah he thought about selling it for another smith and wesson i told him if he sells it i dump him lmao! absolutely in love with it plus its a blast to shoot! i think its the one thing hotter than me! and thank you for the complement! behold the power of makeup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the pic of me in the "official photo album" is me without all the makeup (just foundation and a little mascara)

as for shooting, next time youre in NY, come to the NYPD range with me! :thumbsup: let you shoot the big machine guns!!!!!!! the thrill is gone for me BUT its still funny to see an "eager face" or "overwhelmed" depending on the person ;) LMAO!

I'll make sure to do that haha. The pic in the photo album is just as beautiful ^.^ I'm sure all the guys love getting pulled over by you rofl. I'm glad you didn't let him sell it, that thing is way too cool to be sold

~Marisa~ said:
I'll make sure to do that haha. The pic in the photo album is just as beautiful ^.^ I'm sure all the guys love getting pulled over by you rofl. I'm glad you didn't let him sell it, that thing is way too cool to be sold

thanks!

as for pulling people over........oy! you have NO idea how many times im called "hottie police officer" i seriously wanna kill people! horror story i swear! once i pulled over a man who was in his late 40s with wife in the passenger seat totally konked out but when she would "wake up" it was some random curses directed towards the guy and then shed knock out again with their 13 year old kid in the back.

the guy was drunk beyond believe! staggering, stammering, and swaying all over the place. the breathlyzer didnt even register because his BAC was that high. all he kept saying to me was "wow you have NICE....." then spaced out. 10 mins went by and the guy doesnt say a word to ANY of my questions and then blurts out T(*)TS!!!!!!!!!!! kept saying that word OVER AND OVER again and his wife who is just as drunk comes out of the car and almost beats me up! arrested both of them and the poor kid is CRYING! it was the worst night like ever filling out all that paper work and wrestling with a drunkard.

ive got so many stories that are just as crazy like naked drivers, the guy that had puke in a bucket next to him walking down the street, the postitute with the "wiener" hanging out (mind you it was a "woman")

i can go on and on! :yikes:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
thanks!

as for pulling people over........oy! you have NO idea how many times im called "hottie police officer" i seriously wanna kill people! horror story i swear! once i pulled over a man who was in his late 40s with wife in the passenger seat totally konked out but when she would "wake up" it was some random curses directed towards the guy and then shed knock out again with their 13 year old kid in the back.

the guy was drunk beyond believe! staggering, stammering, and swaying all over the place. the breathlyzer didnt even register because his BAC was that high. all he kept saying to me was "wow you have NICE....." then spaced out. 10 mins went by and the guy doesnt say a word to ANY of my questions and then blurts out T(*)TS!!!!!!!!!!! kept saying that word OVER AND OVER again and his wife who is just as drunk comes out of the car and almost beats me up! arrested both of them and the poor kid is CRYING! it was the worst night like ever filling out all that paper work and wrestling with a drunkard.

ive got so many stories that are just as crazy like naked drivers, the guy that had puke in a bucket next to him walking down the street, the postitute with the "wiener" hanging out (mind you it was a "woman")

i can go on and on! :yikes:

Rofl omg that's insane! You should make a thread of all your stories ^.^

haha i was thinking id start a "ask a cop" thread or something and just humor people with my rediculous stories but i see it getting SOUR AND FAST! you know how members are on here! haha

The_Loose_Cannon said:
haha i was thinking id start a "ask a cop" thread or something and just humor people with my rediculous stories but i see it getting SOUR AND FAST! you know how members are on here! haha
You should, you should!!! :D

Back