The Artistic Mind

oh all right, thought you were talking about yourself..now I know..

Instead of the most troll like man

OH OH OH HERES MY REAL CONTRIBUTION TO ART!!!!! lmao the one thing i know how to draw! unfortunitly it looks like sh*t cause i did it on MS paint in like 2 min fast so here ya go! (atleast its recognizable! LMAO!)

dementedsponge6bj.png

The_Loose_Cannon said:
OH OH OH HERES MY REAL CONTRIBUTION TO ART!!!!! lmao the one thing i know how to draw! unfortunitly it looks like sh*t cause i did it on MS paint in like 2 min fast so here ya go! (atleast its recognizable! LMAO!)

dementedsponge6bj.png

Hahahahah I love Sponge Bob! :lol: Draw yourself on MS paint wearing your cop uniform

tank said:
http://bric3.deviantart.com/

Photography / Digital stuff.

The most recent photographs are pretty much unedited except for either grayscale or some color balance. I haven't added anything for a long time. Been rlllll busy.

Wow, I really really enjoy your style of art. The guitar and the winter picture are amazing! Keep up the beautiful work ^.^

Axtlar I love u'r ninja turtle pic, and the rubix cube caught my eye. I do alot of sketching and have all sorts of pics on my comp but i have no idea how to post them :p i know there is that button on here but thats just for urls isn't it? what if the pics are in my documents?!!!

Last edited:
~Marisa~ said:
Hmmm, I guess no one here does art. That's a shame

This can be anything guys; pencil sketchings, paintings, doodles, graphic design, photography, even sigs that you made with photoshop. I know some of you have this stuff, out with it! :p I'll start with one of mine...

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/9687/dababy3ii.jpg
It's a picture I drew of my boyfriend's little sister :D

Now it's your guys' turn ^.^

i take art and media design n comtech (photoshop) currently averageing 94% in all

i luv thos pics tank. the buildings and the swings were my fav.
well here's some of my sketches... really old stuff but thats all i have on here...
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
hope these work hahah still not sure how to work all this

Kelso said:
i luv thos pics tank. the buildings and the swings were my fav.
well here's some of my sketches... really old stuff but thats all i have on here...
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
hope these work hahah still not sure how to work all this
those pics look awesome. when did you draw them?

Back