the ~Ask Anyone Anything~ thread

God how I love Denmark. O hai Emma, you're up late.

Question open to anyone: What are your fetishes?

I've never actually been to Denmark, doesn't interest me either. I have two weeks off, I woke up at 1. >_>

Call Social Services?
And wow this became waaaaaay off topic..

zelda..
who is this guy

Celeste said:

MISREAD EDIT: *coughs*fish nets*coughs*

hmmm.....can you point out one phrase that you think is been over used?

Last edited:
Wow, busy for a day and now there's a ton to catch up on.

What would I change about myself? I would change the fact that I'm losing hair. Precious precious hair! I also think I would be more religious if I could change that.

My dream job would be to be an author. Famous Poet would be ideal. But as Brawny said, husband and father is pretty enticing as well, although I think thats not the point of the question.

My spare time is spent on wiichat/wii/or DotA. I've been pretty bored lately.

When I turned 21 I didn't really do much. I don't drink so it wasn't a big deal.

Never made a will. I don't think I own enough to have to worry about who gets what. If I were to die soon I'm sure my family would be able to deal with my belongings.

Don't have any neices or nephews. I have an uncle who is younger than me though.

My most treasured item would probably be my teddy bear. His name is Fred.

My hiding spot when I was younger was between the mattress and the headboard of my bed. The headboard was hollow from the height of the bed to the floor. If that makes any sense.

The last game I played on an old console would probably be Smash Bros for N64. I'm assuming gamecube games on the wii don't count. Otherwise it would be Rogue Leader.

Ewww, porkchops. I don't eat pork.

I have a thing for asians. Although it has kind of diminished recently. I also have a thing for scarves. Not sure why but a cute girl wearing a scarf is 10x cuter.

I can't think of an overused phrase at the moment. I think I use the word "though" way too much though. ;)

Sorry for the essay, I'm surprised you're still reading.

Celeste said:

Great question, hmm... this might take a while to type them all out...

Skorp said:
Wow, I've got a teddy bear named Fred who is also rather treasured by myself! My nan gave it to me the day I was born. Top guy, Fred.

Skorp said:
Wow, busy for a day and now there's a ton to catch up on.

What would I change about myself? I would change the fact that I'm losing hair. Precious precious hair! I also think I would be more religious if I could change that.

My dream job would be to be an author. Famous Poet would be ideal. But as Brawny said, husband and father is pretty enticing as well, although I think thats not the point of the question.

My spare time is spent on wiichat/wii/or DotA. I've been pretty bored lately.

When I turned 21 I didn't really do much. I don't drink so it wasn't a big deal.

Never made a will. I don't think I own enough to have to worry about who gets what. If I were to die soon I'm sure my family would be able to deal with my belongings.

Don't have any neices or nephews. I have an uncle who is younger than me though.

My hiding spot when I was younger was between the mattress and the headboard of my bed. The headboard was hollow from the height of the bed to the floor. If that makes any sense.

The last game I played on an old console would probably be Smash Bros for N64. I'm assuming gamecube games on the wii don't count. Otherwise it would be Rogue Leader.

Ewww, porkchops. I don't eat pork.

I have a thing for asians. Although it has kind of diminished recently. I also have a thing for scarves. Not sure why but a cute girl wearing a scarf is 10x cuter.

I can't think of an overused phrase at the moment. I think I use the word "though" way too much though. ;)

Sorry for the essay, I'm surprised you're still reading.
wihs i could play dota but my tft disc is broken.. isos dont work... :(

You are Anka, I am Skorp.

Lewi T said:
Wow, I've got a teddy bear named Fred who is also rather treasured by myself! My nan gave it to me the day I was born. Top guy, Fred.

Hehe cool. I got mine as a birthday present a few years back. Was going through some rough times and it was exactly what I would have asked for as a birthday present. Kind of complicated but it was so perfect and thoughtful. The best present I've ever received.

And yeah Sovieto, without DotA i would be soooo bored. I'm surprised ISOs don't work for TFT. Is there a key for TFT, I thought it was just for WC3. Maybe I'm thinking of Starcraft and Broodwar. Can't remember.

Back