the ~Ask Anyone Anything~ thread

Considering doing the blood drive for my school on March 4th. Sign-ups end on Friday or something.

Thoughts (personal experiences preferable)?

My blood drive's coming up again soon too. <3

Basically, do it. My arm ached a bit the day after, but nothing insufferable. My veins aren't easily visible/popping out of my arms, and they had a bit of trouble locating them, but it didn't hurt. Well, maybe a little, but it's just a little worse than a regular needle.

As for teh gf (homewrecker </3), how small she is doesn't really mean that she's more likely to faint... There are plenty of chunky people at my school who fainted, and plenty of weeds who were fine. Just so long as she's heavy enough, she'll be fine. And if she's not heavy enough, they won't let her give blood.

If you had to live out a movie what movie would you pick?
Scott's got the right idea.

You're being forced to kill an innocent person. If you don't shoot them, the sniper will shoot you. Do you shoot the person, run, or try to kill the sniper :lol:
I'd run and try to find somewhere safe. Even an expert sniper would have trouble trying shoot a fast moving target, and you only have to move so far to get out of their field of view (it's not like you could go sprinting to catch up while carrying a sniper rifle).

feared or respected? (you'll be surprised at some of the answers I got before. -_-)
Respected.

Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter?
Street Fighter.

Chuck Norris or Bruce Lee?
Brucle Lee.

You witnessed a crime. Instead of killing you, they bribe you to keep quiet. A LOT of money. Do you accept the bribe and stay quiet, go to the police, take the bribe money THEN go to the police anyway, oooor, go all Liam Neeson on their ass? :lol:
Depends on the crime. If no one was hurt (e.g. I saw them smuggling drugs) I'd just take the money and stay quiet. If someone was hurt, I'd take the money, store it somewhere safe and secret (not in a bank) so I couldn't be accused of collaboration and go to the police.

I didn't. Of coarse I had no say in the matter. My parents went through a overly-religious phase and burn them, my video game posters, most of my Gamecube games, toys, and drawings claiming they were "of the devil."

But they didn't dare touch my Genesis. They knew what would've happened if they did.
Ouch, that's rough. Gikoku's right, burn something of their's and see how they like it.

You can call it a pseudo sin for burning your stuff without God's written concent.

Yup, if you explain it that way (or maybe my vocab sucks)
Either way it's a sin in the eyes of BBodine.

burning my goddamn stuff should be a sin >=/

meh, that was a long time ago.

What's the strangest object that you own?
I honestly can't remember, I do have quite a few strange things but strangest?

How tall are you?
6 1? Around there

If you had a machine that could transport you through space and time, and you can only do it once, where and when would you travel? Why?
I really don't know but most likely 1960s (To see the likes of beatles and the zep in their hay-day and could make a killer on bets;)) Or the future out of curiosity

If you were a plant, what would you be?
I wouldn't want to be a plant. But perhaps one that wouldn't get raped by bees

If you were an animal, what would you be?
Cat maybe? Squirrel? Sloth? Chimp? Bird? One of those I think:lol:

Under the sea or on top of the world?
Top of the world I guess

You can only drink one liquid for the rest of your life. What would you drink?
Milk/Water/Tesco Isotonic Orange One of those

You can only listen to one music artist for the rest of your life. What would it be?
I'm at lost here, Muse? Hives? led Zep? I can't choose D=

You're being forced to kill an innocent person. If you don't shoot them, the sniper will shoot you. Do you shoot the person, run, or try to kill the sniper
Assuming I'd be in that situation I'll have some form of powers so if I go slow mo I can run and take the person with me. [/getting around the question]

feared or respected?
I think I'll be respected.

I don't like the fighting mechanics of the earlier MKs...I'm going to go with Street Fighter.

Chicago Ted

You witnessed a crime. Instead of killing you, they bribe you to keep quiet. A LOT of money. Do you accept the bribe and stay quiet, go to the police, take the bribe money THEN go to the police anyway, oooor, go all Liam Neeson on their ass?
What Rob said

--

I'm terrible at those sorts of questions...I'm so indecisive, I won't be able to answer things like name your top 5 songs or w/e

I didn't. Of coarse I had no say in the matter. My parents went through a overly-religious phase and burn them, my video game posters, most of my Gamecube games, toys, and drawings claiming they were "of the devil."

But they didn't dare touch my Genesis. They knew what would've happened if they did.

I know a chick who went through a similar religious phase.
Her church told her that rock music was the message of the devil so she burned all of her CDs (she had a lot of CDs)

we_are_going_to_die.gif

A huge ass tree.
Really?

lopez_tree.jpg

Last edited:
What's the strangest object that you own?
This little box from China and when you open it there's some plastic gold birds that start shaking on a spring tweeting. It's f***ing crazy, but boss.

How tall are you?
5'10

If you had a machine that could transport you through space and time, and you can only do it once, where and when would you travel? Why?
Probably somewhere better if I thought about it, but maybe back to the start of Year 9.

If you could befriend any fictional character, who would it be? Why?
Raymond Babbitt.

Cactus.

If you were an animal, what would you be?
Lion.

Under the sea or on top of the world?
On top of the world.

You can only drink one liquid for the rest of your life. What would you drink?
Water.

You can only listen to one music artist for the rest of your life. What would it be?
The Beatles.

Damn, now that's a question. I can't decide.

You're being forced to kill an innocent person. If you don't shoot them, the sniper will shoot you. Do you shoot the person, run, or try to kill the sniper :lol:
I would kill the sniper.

feared or respected? (you'll be surprised at some of the answers I got before. -_-)
Respected.

Far too hard to choose.

Bruce Lee. Easily.

You witnessed a crime. Instead of killing you, they bribe you to keep quiet. A LOT of money. Do you accept the bribe and stay quiet, go to the police, take the bribe money THEN go to the police anyway, oooor, go all Liam Neeson on their ass? :lol:
Depends on the crime. Probably just go the busies.

Either Boondock Saints or Shooter.

I'd kill the sniper.

Easy, respected.

Based on which one I played more, Mortal Kombat.

Well it's hard since under Chuck Norris' beard there is no chin, just another fist, but Bruce Lee was the OG badass.

Depends on a lot of things, but most likely take the money and if it's not the mob or some huge organization I'd turn 'em in.

Did you get community hours for blood Tyler? They had that posted at my work the other day but I have all my hours already and then some. Besides I'd hate to give blood because I don't know what's in mine :lol:

Meaning to reply to your PM too, should be doing that later tonight :p
Good point, didn't think of that. And take your time, haha. :)

Brandon said:
Besides I'd hate to give blood because I don't know what's in mine
Ooh, good point.
The last blood drive we had, they released the test results of the blood, and they couldn't use about 40% of the blood that they got. It had STDs. xD

Easily, anyone of the Sean Connery James Bond movies. 1. You can't/don't die 2. You get the girl

You're being forced to kill an innocent person. If you don't shoot them, the sniper will shoot you. Do you shoot the person, run, or try to kill the sniper

I'd barely miss the target and book it out of there.

Respected.

Street Fighter, fer show.

Bruce Lee, cuz he is a BAMF

You witnessed a crime. Instead of killing you, they bribe you to keep quiet. A LOT of money. Do you accept the bribe and stay quiet, go to the police, take the bribe money THEN go to the police anyway, oooor, go all Liam Neeson on their ass?

Take the money.
If you went to the cops, the guys who did it might come after you.
If you killed them, the cops would come after you.

Back