the ~Ask Anyone Anything~ thread

Lewi T said:
Question for anyone: If you could change one (realistic*) thing about yourself, what would it be?

*realistic meaning, not things like "One thing that I'd change is that I'd be able to fly" etc.

I wish I could be more decisive.

Lewi T said:
Question for anyone: If you could change one (realistic*) thing about yourself, what would it be?

*realistic meaning, not things like "One thing that I'd change is that I'd be able to fly" etc.

Realistically, nothing. I think that everyone should be happy with themselves, because I would not wish anything more or less on myself, I like who I am and don't think I need changing, one thing can alter your personality completely, and I'll miss me. D:

Oh, I'm sounding big headed, guess I'll change that.

Anyway, I'd like to meet... Adam... And anyone else I talk to, Jack, because he seriously need a kick up the arse to whack some British out of him, it's scary, oh, and I'd like to laugh at him for being so materialistic.

I'd like to meet Dave! As long as he doesn't mention NASA... But I'm sure the pyjamas are cool, honest. xD

Tylar! Because I really like you, Tyler! And y'know, a dragon and kitten ninja fight wouldn't be funny or anything.

...And it's really odd that we can turn a subject like war into that topic.

Uhm, Frummage too, he's actually, God forbid, decent at videogames. D:

And Lewi, but sooomeone never gets to their university at the right time.

Syntax said:
One? Only one? I refuse!!

- Mitch2025 - I could use a free meal
- CantGetAWii - Hockey loving Canadian
- Prez - Interesting fellow
- Trulen - Would be nice to meet
- King Wiired - Because he's so high and mighty

Some one likes power.

@Lewi T: I'd like to be good at something for once...I am bad at everything \i've ever tried, I'd love to be able to be good at something.

Lewi T said:

i would like to get stronger and be a better basketball player

this question to anyone what is your dream job

mine is to make manga and a anime from that manga

Prince726 said:
i would like to get stronger and be a better basketball player

mine is to make manga and a anime from that manga

Oh, a manga artist, you're my new best friend.

Celeste said:
Question open to anyone: If you had to choose one person from Wiichat to go out for dinner (or drinks, or a movie) with, who would you choose and why? Don't choose the obvious.

Jammm <3 Because you're so lovely ^_^ I'd pay! Treat you for your birthday of course XD Ah yes and Jay of course, but.. we do anyway so o_O

Lewi T said:

The things I want to change I'm working on. The first would be my body, I've been working out every day for the past month now so I'm getting the 'tonnage' I want hahah. The second would be my wealth, which I'm working on with a possible job in a betting shop.

Prince726 said:

My dream job would involve photography, which I'm doing once I get some money and some more decent equipment behind me. =]

i think so far everyone on here sounds pretty interesting in their own way :)
i wouldn't mind meeting anyone so far lol, also i like the idea of wiichat getting together for some gaming and whatnot :yesnod:

wario where have u been i use to see u a lot on the smash b ros thread

Prince726 said:
wario where have u been i use to see u a lot on the smash b ros thread
doing stuff in the real world and cathing up on brawl....and now i got nothing to do....lol

@ 007 - i want some tacos please!

Back