the ~Ask Anyone Anything~ thread

Dream job, still engineering, unless you count father and husband as *jobs*.

Thing I'd change? There's a few things I'm working on, nothing drastic, though.

i dont know do something 21ish something go somewhere only 21 can go

wario2ooo said:
hmmm..... what is the first thing your going to do when you turn 21?

Nothing happens when you're 21. xD

Uhm...

Wake up with Adam.

Sickeningly corny.

wario2ooo said:
hmmm..... what is the first thing your going to do when you turn 21?

Turning 21 is different for us over here lol, so I'll pretend you said 18.

I would say buy my first legal drink, but I'm going to this restaurant where the drinks are included with the meal, and you pay it all together when you go in ^_^ It's where I went on Sunday for my sisters 30th, bloody lovely.

Oh yeah, I'm going to sit a bloody exam. That's the first thing I'll be doing =/ But going out for a meal and sleeping over Jays will make up for it =]

Lewi T said:
Question for anyone: If you could change one (realistic*) thing about yourself, what would it be?

*realistic meaning, not things like "One thing that I'd change is that I'd be able to fly" etc.
I'd like to be confident in my physical appearance. Because I don't meet my own interpretation of beauty (ie. Gemma Ward, Caroline Winberg, Cintia Dicker), I see myself as, well, unattractive. Rationally, I know I'm not ugly. But emotionally, it's how I feel a lot of the time since the beauty I admire is so unattainable.

My dream job? Victoria's Secret model or Pussycat Doll.

ha ha, another one of those "hip, non gaming" threads. well i am a very level headed person. i am generally calm and dont get worked up easily but like giga-bowser if provoked. anyone beside canadians here play hockey or baseball and if yes, what position do u play.

also brandon, how old are u?

surfinrach90 said:
Jammm <3 Because you're so lovely ^_^ I'd pay! Treat you for your birthday of course XD

As soon as Jay is out of the picture my lovely, the time will come:yesnod:

lawlz at Prinny/Mike Dix.

Sovieto said:
but no i wouldnt mind hanging out with wiired, probably the closest person to me on wiichat. i was even there when he sold his wii to get a 360 *tear*..

memories <3333 oh how you helped me through it all.
I'll be around to chat stuff more mang.
I never did kick your arse at.... Xbox.
Syntax said:
One? Only one? I refuse!!

- Mitch2025 - I could use a free meal
- CantGetAWii - Hockey loving Canadian
- Prez - Interesting fellow
- Trulen - Would be nice to meet
- King Wiired - Because he's so high and mighty

Nor you! lawdy lawd fellas I've got some powning to do.

Back