The Bad Habits/Weird Quirks Thread

- I pull out my facial hair as a nervous habit
- I like to walk around my house/apartment wrapped in a blanket when it is cold, its annoying when the corners brush over my food or into the sink or into the food im cooking on the stove
- I get addicted to things really easily, I'll be super interested in something for a month and a half, then suddenly one day just drop it and not care anymore
- I can't stand it when people go out of order at a stop sign at a 4-way intersection

- I can't stand it when people go out of order at a stop sign at a 4-way intersection

That's not a peeve, that's just hating people who don't care for common courtesy.

I find it impossible to sleep with my bedroom door open. I've tried, but I can't get to sleep unless it's entirely closed. I guess I need to feel secure :\

bad habits-drawing on anything if i have a pen in my hand, this habbit is very weird and somtimes embarrassing..like doodling on important papers that need to be handed back, CHECKS for example, resume's, you name it i wrote on it, its horrible

another thing is, im pretty sure this happens to everyone though, when i see someone yawn, i yawn too..and if they happen to see me yawning along with them i try and stop the yawn and play it off lol

and lighting the wrong end of a cigarette is always fun..

nervous habit-making my tongue ring click against my teeth, no good for interviews thats for sure

-I'm with Brawny on the twinge of OCD. Everyone goes mad at me
-I also, like, bounce on my toes causing my legs to bobble up and down when I'm sat down. Annoys the hell out of anyone sitting near me, but it's comfy!
-Clicking bones - fingers, knees, wrists, elbows, toe, neck, back, shin
-Probably more things

-Bite nails
-Have to always be doing something (ADHD)
-Theres a problem with a device or one of my PC's I can't sleep till I fix it.:zzz:
-Have a routine every morning
-I correct people (I hate this one I try not to) :(
-Spend way to much time on forums :lol:

for some reason i cant edit my above post, so ill just quote it..

bad habits-drawing on anything if i have a pen in my hand, this habbit is very weird and somtimes embarrassing..like doodling on important papers that need to be handed back, CHECKS for example, resume's, you name it i wrote on it, its horrible

another thing is, im pretty sure this happens to everyone though, when i see someone yawn, i yawn too..and if they happen to see me yawning along with them i try and stop the yawn and play it off lol

and lighting the wrong end of a cigarette is always fun..

nervous habit-making my tongue ring click against my teeth, no good for interviews thats for sure

edit: i cant chew gum because i broke my jaw when i was younger, so i eat it which ive heard is bad for my stomach? not sure how true that is and i also shave a layer off my chapstick with my bottom teeth so it isnt rounded on the edges..im a weirdo arent i

Doesn't everyone do that? I sit on my foot too.

Anyywaayyy, when I'm sitting down I will be playing with my ears, I don't know why, apparently it's a relazation technique that I wasn't aware of, but I can turn my ears inside eachother, oh, that was fun to know...

I crack my fingers. This used to really freak me out when people did it to me when I was little, but then I started getting more and more games, and now I'm cracking my fingers now. I would really like to have my hands in my life. D:

Uhm, I hold my pen funny, I'm not left handed, I just hold it like a violin or something, I have no control with all of my fingers. Or I'm just a freak.

I HIGHER THE VOLUME AND WAIT FOR THE PING BEFORE TURNING OFF POKEMON...

Can't think of any more.

I'm extremely and excessively sarcastic.

(Currently bouncing both legs, quite rapidly I might add)

Have to have some sort of noise so I can sleep, can't sleep if it's quiet.

(I know there are other things, but shite it's 5:40 am and I should be asleep)

Oh I like to mess with my facial hair (what's left that is). I constantly mess with it when I'm sitting/driving/in class/any time I'm not doing something active.

Back