The Bad Habits/Weird Quirks Thread

blueovalboy7 said:
I'm extremely and excessively sarcastic.

(Currently bouncing both legs, quite rapidly I might add)

Have to have some sort of noise so I can sleep, can't sleep if it's quiet.

(I know there are other things, but shite it's 5:40 am and I should be asleep)

Oh I like to mess with my facial hair (what's left that is). I constantly mess with it when I'm sitting/driving/in class/any time I'm not doing something active.

Umm, I think we might be long lost brothers after reading that! :lol:

[Got the leg Jimmy's, tugging on beard...]

will
-i'm alwes in a nother world.(the world where i'm the devil my best friend is being trained by the angles to defeate me[corently righting a book on it])

-i shake my legs 24\7 don't know why but it relaxes me.

-i snap my fingers before and after playing video game.

-hiding from the world(meaning never leve my house only if i'm forst to and that only happens when my parents are going to a nother city for a few hours and theres no one staing home that i lisen to).

-don't do any thing besides computer.

i can stay here all day righting but i don't have that time.

blueovalboy7 said:
Oh I like to mess with my facial hair (what's left that is). I constantly mess with it when I'm sitting/driving/in class/any time I'm not doing something active.

YES, i'm not alone! When I take an exam I lose a bunch of facial hair to being anxious.

- I like to turn on music and dance right after getting out of the shower. Well I like to do that other times too. But I think its probably more quirky that I do it right out of the shower.

Last edited:
Frogger said:
Hm, I cross my 7's, and if I see a naked 7 I will bloody cross it.

I'll have to work a few nude 7's into my writings. :wink:

-[strike]swaring[/strike] ****, I always miss-spell that. Swearing.
-Doing stupid things to make people laugh and/or get attention.
-I am a ridiculously picky eater, and I absolutely can't stand it.
-Flirting out of bounds. I suppose I like the challenge.
-Making excuses.
-Making fun of people that don't deserve to be made fun of.
-Lying for the sake of no one.

- Instead of toasting bread and then buttering it, I butter it and then microwave it. I like soft chewy bread, nothing crispy D:

Celeste said:
- Instead of toasting bread and then buttering it, I butter it and then microwave it. I like soft chewy bread, nothing crispy D:

Yeah crispy is bad, I do that with PB&J, spread, then toast lightly.

oOo thats interesting. I've never tried that.

And thats not a bad habit. I'll let you off this time...

- I hate blowing my nose. It makes me dizzy and makes my ears hurt. So I'll just go on sniffeling forever until my cold goes away. It's terribly sexy.

haha, my friends always make fun of me when I have a cold because apparently I sniff excessively hard.

- I say tickets funny apparently ¬_¬
- I'm way too stubborn
- Veeeery short temper
- I have to get ready in the same order every morning
- I go on the same websites when I first get online, and always go on them in the same order.
- If I'm laying under a blanket, my feet HAVE to be in the blanket.. I can't be under one with my feet hanging out, ever.

Frogger said:
Hm, I cross my 7's, and if I see a naked 7 I will bloody cross it.
high five sista. sevens must be crossed.

i hate having dirt under my nails, thus they must be as short as possible.
i crack my knuckles and fingers.

i do other things... as if i have... tourettes syndrome...

surfinrach90 said:
- If I'm laying under a blanket, my feet HAVE to be in the blanket.. I can't be under one with my feet hanging out, ever.

You preach it, sister.

- When I get really into a game, my mouth starts opening. Like if I'm playing quake against someone I'll open my mouth every time I fire. Or just keep it open, I don't really know, I never noticed till someone saw me do it and pointed it out.

^omg, that reminds me.

I used to not be able to play video games [competetively] while seated. I'm being dead serious. I would be sitting down, and as soon as it started to heat up I'd stand up almost unknowingly. My aunt and cousins always made fun of me whenever I went over to their house :(

Back