The Bad Habits/Weird Quirks Thread

LevesqueIsKing said:
^omg, that reminds me.

I used to not be able to play video games [competetively] while seated. I'm being dead serious. I would be sitting down, and as soon as it started to heat up I'd stand up almost unknowingly. My aunt and cousins always made fun of me whenever I went over to their house :(

HAAHAHHAHA.

I used to swerve the joystick a lot when I was little...

LevesqueIsKing said:
^omg, that reminds me.

I used to not be able to play video games [competetively] while seated. I'm being dead serious. I would be sitting down, and as soon as it started to heat up I'd stand up almost unknowingly. My aunt and cousins always made fun of me whenever I went over to their house :(

Hehe yeah my friends made fun of me for that for quite a while.

Another bad habit..

Halo 3 + Racist Little Kids + Syntax (A Canadian) = Bad Outcome

I'm somewhat of a trash talker when it comes to others making racial and or offensive marks. Being Canadian also doesn't help as the majority of players on Xbox Live who happen to be American tend to trash talk us for no apparent reason. Now, I'm not saying all American's act this way, as I have quite a few American friends. It just irritates me when I hear people say "Canada Sucks", "Canada isn't a real country", "Go back to your igloo", "Go back to Canada". I find the last comment to be quite funny/amusing :)

Syntax, if it's any consolation, in Australia most people prefer Canada to the United States. I guess that's because we see them as more like us, with the metric system etc.

- I'm weird around roads. I get nervous if I see other people crossing them without traffic lights, even if there are absolutely no cars in sight. I will never misuse traffic lights again.

- im told that i say bag funny...
- im afraid of the big drain at the bottom of the pool..

surfinrach90 said:
- If I'm laying under a blanket, my feet HAVE to be in the blanket.. I can't be under one with my feet hanging out, ever.
that too!! lol!!

-I'm very competetive when it comes to video games because i have 9 siblings and we all have to have are own thing that where better then the rest and i don't know any thing except video games so i try to make that my terf.

-I fight with my little brother a lot.

-I swear a lot and i mean a loooooooooooot.

-I tried to kill one of my brothers twice(and i still want to kill him but i know in one year he will leave YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

Syntax said:
Another bad habit..

Halo 3 + Racist Little Kids + Syntax (A Canadian) = Bad Outcome

I'm somewhat of a trash talker when it comes to others making racial and or offensive marks. Being Canadian also doesn't help as the majority of players on Xbox Live who happen to be American tend to trash talk us for no apparent reason. Now, I'm not saying all American's act this way, as I have quite a few American friends. It just irritates me when I hear people say "Canada Sucks", "Canada isn't a real country", "Go back to your igloo", "Go back to Canada". I find the last comment to be quite funny/amusing :)
good example on why nintendo possibly doesn't support that kind of communication?

i really bite my tongue (99.3% of the time) whe i see aggressiveness or nit-picking toward people (in a game or forum, racial or not)... it's like people feel like cutting someone down with every breath and trying to portray it as silly humor... displaced venting :yesnod:

my bad habits
-is to overrate sleep... all i do is research! i've learned so much this past year which contributes to my next bad habit...
-i am obsessed with learning to maximize and be an expert on equipment i own... i.e. i studied the wii for 6 weeks before Xmas so i would feel the best accessories were picked

Last edited:
- I Flirt With Any Girl When I Get The Chance, Even If I Dont Know Them.
- When Im Sittin In Class Bored, I Rub My Forever-Growin Tash!:lol:
- I Correct Peoples Grammar A Lot Of The Time (I Hate Doin That!)
- If Someone Insults Me And I Cant Think Of Anything To Say Back, I Hit Them...
- My Finger Nails MUST ALWAYS Be Clean!

whe i see aggressiveness or nit-picking toward people

Bad past experiences?

I program for fun...and by the time it's all finished and it does everything I want it to, the math class is onto the next chapter and it never gets to see the light of day.

Wii-Bhoy said:
- I Capitalize Every Word In My Posts

Supplemental item added for accuracy :D

Wii-Bhoy said:

Hahahaha, grammar...

hmm let's see

-when I start reading a book i'll stop reading it after the 1st few chapters and start reading it weeks later
-i'll have conversations with myself with different voices and accents when im alone
-i'll trip people and make it seem accidental
-this is more of a secret but I absolutely HATE one of my cousins
-when im watching tv or listening to music I refuse to leave the volume on 6 or 13 and when im doing a math test and the answer is those numbers ill erase it and get it wrong
-I will only drink fruit juice if I know it's 100% pure
-I spend maybe 1 hour a day looking at myself in the mirror

well that's it :D

Frogger said:
Hahahaha, grammar...
I Know I Meant To Put "Like My Habit Of Putting A Captial Letter At The Start Of Each Word"!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Back