Diamondbacks Vs Rockies
Series Tied 0-0
AL
Cleveland VS Red Sox
Series Tied 0-0

WORLD SERIES
Rockies Vs Red Sox
Red Sox up 1-0
This is the place to put your predictions, hopes and dreams etc. I'll update the records as soon i can/is convenient for me.

Last edited:
There is the baseball thread. but i will post here too. We cant let the baseball thread die out lol..... Yanks win in ( i would say 3 but just since thats hard to do) 4
redsox in 4
Phillies in 5
Cubs in 4

GO YANKEES!

don't worry i don't want let the baseball thread die either, BLS wouldn't come back then! but since this is a special occasion, i thought there should be a special thread for this as well. Especially being that the Cubs are in it!
The indians are good, but i think the yanks will win it as well. maybe in 5

So yea I've been gone for a while, but effing a cotton, padres, I knew they were going to lose that game, but why'd they have to go like that? Oh well, go cubs, boo yankees, thats pretty much my affiliation now.

I'm rooting for the Indians this year because:

Angels beat us in 02
Rockies and D-Backs are Divison rivals
Cubs I want to see suffer for some reason...
Phillies manager I hate
Sox have already broken their curse
Yanks everybody just hates (cept for you WiiTime!;))

so ya, go Tribe!

EDIT: interesting Cubs-D'Backs game on right now, bad small ball though

FWELR- Im still waiting for a baseball game online for the wii. Yankees @ Giants.. the indians? root for the Yankees!!! I say Yanks in 4.. could be 3 i think if they win tomorrow then they have a great shot to win it in 3.. Wang, Pettite and Clemens. I cant wait for tomorrow. I wish it was a night game though, i enjoy those night games..

GO YANKEES!

Rockies proved that they belong in the playoffs, played well, pitchers were on their stuff.

Red Sox, at least I think, surprised people today with their win.

Wanted the Cubs to win, but eh shiz happens.

I'd rather both the Indians and Yankees both lose, but since that can't happen go Indians.

lets go yankees!!!

and is it just me, but is anyone here finding the rockies as a threat right considering they've won 15 of 16 *i think i might be wrong* they have the momentum with them.........they are a team to keep an eye out fer

Very depressing game for the Yankees. Theres not much i can say and want to say. Only thing i will say at this is time is i trust Andy Pettite. I believe he will get the Yanks the win tomorrow. He is a great big game pitcher. I understand the momemtum is on the Indians side, but as Paul Oneil said, Yanks win tomorrow, momemtum is back on there side. Then the Yanks come home for 2 games..

Go Yankees!

looks like you and me wiitime are heading toward a long post season. if they don't make it, well what's the point of watching, i hate the rest of them.

Back