The Battalion Wars 2 Thread! (wii)

Zarogan said:
A dumb question, in this game can you build structures? or you just fight with the units you're given at the start of a fight? sry, I haven't played the first one.
I dont remember building anything in the first one so...

ime excited about this game, ime looking for a good multiplayer game for wii with tons of replay value (hopefully it does)..
the original game got 8.8/10 on IGN and that didnt even have multiplayer
(source: http://au.cube.ign.com/articles/650/650932p1.html ). and this one will have multiplayer plus online, weeeww, a headset would make this game complete. they said in the 1st one's review that it was very strategic so if they dont have a form of communication for online then that would ruin one of the games aspects. also i think this game will come out later than october, they havent said anything about this game for AGES and they would be talking about it more if it was coming out in 1 month

What? No it's at least 4 players. Not sure.
I think Skirmish and Assault is 1v1, but CtF is 2v2

check this image out Rep me if i help these are the new images of halo3 suits for the elites and master cheif
1190563596_fullres.jpg

Hmm no local multiplayer is a letdown for me, I have internet but without the headset I just don't like playing. Half the reason I play video games it's just to kind of socialize with my friends rather than have fun playing the game, if that makes any sense.

I think I'm gonna rent this now and only get it if it really impresses me. I have to save money for Smash Bros which is a must buy.

6ix said:
Hmm no local multiplayer is a letdown for me, I have internet but without the headset I just don't like playing. Half the reason I play video games it's just to kind of socialize with my friends rather than have fun playing the game, if that makes any sense.

I think I'm gonna rent this now and only get it if it really impresses me. I have to save money for Smash Bros which is a must buy.
no local multiplayer?

i think it is 2 player if thats what you mean

6ix said:

It's not out yet.

Has CTF been confirmed? I thought it was something mentioned in 2006 and never mentioned again.

6ix said:

What? This game isnt out.

JAKE196 said:
this game will probably be my next Wii purchase!

looks sweet.

Sounds like it has a lot of aspects from the Advance Wars seires (which BW is based on) such as capturing factories etc.

so how does the online co-op work? Is it like you team up with someone and do story mode, or co-op battles online?
does anyone know the answer to my question?

I already preordered it, waiting for october 29th (though I'll get it by november 1st)

Back