The Best Final Fantasy Game

Jerry i cant take u seriously with that cat sig. also your smily face avatar lol.

but do not get rid of the CAT or ill have to report you and give u negatvie rep (if i can)

anyway yeah the concert was ****, the main bad guys were ****, the enemies were ****, the Dress spheres were ****, it was all **** except the battle system which i enjoyed,

but the one thing i h8ed most about 10 was.

it didnt have some of the best magic from previous games, i.e Comet, GRRRR

Well I'm sure that 7 is going to be the best form what I've heard but I've never played :( but I liked 12 so that's where my votes going

Marioman said:
Well I'm sure that 7 is going to be the best form what I've heard but I've never played :( but I liked 12 so that's where my votes going
i loved 12's battle sys. but i hated the story

therefore i declare all FF either with a good story or a good battle system :lol:

1 for 12,

and Jerry, its not as good as my last avy, but that was deleted,

i founf it unfair as it had no bad languag and was not explicit, it had no nake ladies, it was a girl who wasnt showing anything off,

FF IX is the best. I mean the story line is awesome, the characters are awesome and rememberable, and it's just like fun

bilzar said:
FF IX is the best. I mean the story line is awesome, the characters are awesome and rememberable, and it's just like fun
So it's like fun, but it's not.

Like the Vii, it's like the Wii, but nowhere near as good....

Have to say, I just couldn't get into FFIX. Still, I think I may have had a harder time getting into XII. I miss my turn base strategy. If Chess can be played throughout however long it's been around, why is turn based games going out of style now?! :prrr:

Favorite FF... tough question. I would have to say US version FF4, FF5, 7, 8, 10.
FF 4 has some of the best music that puts the rest of them to shame. The story is gripping and also the game is hard.
FF5's music is the only one that can rival FF4 and I like the boss battles. To this day, I haven't beaten Omega!! :scared:
FF7 was all round good, but not the best.
FF8: not too mushy romance to make me dislike it.
FF10: Story and a few epic battles here and there.

Z3wpk said:
its obviously FFX lol i just loved that game got sooo attached to the characters!

I agree 100% , FFX is the only FF game i have completed because I really cared what happened to the characters, I also liked ffx2 but its not the best

1, on the GBA cart at least. Though I'm tempted to buy a PSP to get the new port... it's the GBA version with even more dungeons and even better graphics.

4 and 6 are okay.

I largely like 9 and Dirge of Cerberus too.

Final Fantasy VI is my favorite. I think it has the best story and some of my favorite characters of the whole series.

2nd would be FF VII because I'd never seen anything like it when it first came out. The videos were awesome during that time.

3rd FF IV is the one that got me into the series in the first place. Great story.

4th FF XII because of the new battle system. Faster than the other ones and pretty deep once you get used to the gambit system. Before I played this I had really gotten into Knights of the Old Republic on Xbox. I think that kind of prepared me for the big changes they made with FFXII because there are some similar aspects to the systems both of them use.

Last edited:
FF VII is my favorite.
Really liked FF IX too.

Never played any of the PS2 Final Fantasies

FF3 (USA) which was FF6 (JPN)

Best Storyline ever seen, and it was released in the SNES' heyday, had top-notch graphics, sound, the music fit the emotion/atmosphere of every scene/event perfectly.

I heart FF3.

ps, I'm oldschool.

Last edited:
Back