The best first person shooter (for wii)

If i was you I would wait about a month for Medal Of Honor Heroes 2.
Firstly it is online, several different mode; arcade, campaign, and of course multiplayer. I think this will be a good World War game if you are into those
If you really want to get a game now i suggest Resident Evil. Red Steel is fun but has poor graphics and bad sword controls

I hope this helps you decide

Bowzar said:
If i was you I would wait about a month for Medal Of Honor Heroes 2.
Firstly it is online, several different mode; arcade, campaign, and of course multiplayer. I think this will be a good World War game if you are into those
If you really want to get a game now i suggest Resident Evil. Red Steel is fun but has poor graphics and bad sword controls

I hope this helps you decide

Resident Evil is not a first person shooter though.
And Red Steel's graphics were not that poor really.

Like I said, Metroid Prime 3 my friend.

CantGetAWii said:
Resident Evil is not a first person shooter though.
And Red Steel's graphics were not that poor really.

Like I said, Metroid Prime 3 my friend.
I beg to differ, but that is my opinion, I very much dislike the graphics in Red Steel, but the gameplay somewhat makes up for it.

As for the OP, go with Metroid, great game.

*twitch*...Metroid Prime Corruption...*twitch*...IS NOT. I REPEAT "IS NOT", A FIRST-PERSON SHOOTER. It's an FPA (First Person Adventure). *twitch*

In all truth, there hasn't been any good FPS's yet, just hold out till one comes out. MOH perhaps?

Yea Medal of Honor will be the first True first person shooter.

It will have online ( expands a game's lifetime a lot! ) so I would wait on that

if you want a good game, not just a minless FPS then get Metroid Prime. if you just wanna shoot ****, just get redsteel, even though there isnt any blood. if you still wanna shoot ****, but there be a dimenshion of strategy to it, get RE4, even though it's third person.

blueovalboy7 said:
I beg to differ, but that is my opinion, I very much dislike the graphics in Red Steel, but the gameplay somewhat makes up for it.

As for the OP, go with Metroid, great game.

Are you serious? The graphics are decent but the gameplay is ****. I've heard that the graphics suck before, it must just be the style of the graphics that makes some people think they are crappy. They are actually qite crisp. I find the gameplay repetative and the controls bad.

Anyway, I wouldn't consider anything other than Metroid now, or Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 when it comes out. Consider that Metroid is a single player adventure game just as much as it is a shooter.

i will get metroid and medal 2.....just 4 the online play on medal, and the awsomnes on metroid, right now u should buy metroid

Metriod Prime 3 IS the best choice by far :p graphic wise n i wasn't a big metriod prime fan before but i believe i'm startin to become on :p

Back