The best game for GC

JoonKimDDS said:
The reasons why I said SSBM sux.

1. so many useless items
pokemon(do nothing, not even strongest pokemon are that useful)

2. maps
more than half of them are the exact same design except different colors

3. same characters
mario and dr. mario are exact same except diff cloth
and so on...there are so many of the same characters with same skills.
This is why i expect SSB brawl because it will have many diff characters with many diff skills and diff combos and ....etc.

4. not much in depth
all u do is smash. using guns or items are useless because all the items are useless except hammer. This is why I expect the SSB Brawl because it will have special moves.

okay lets go in oder of how you've been an idot

1. so many useless items well ya know maybe2 or three are point less but the fact that they dont kill every body in one hit adds some skill to the game

2. same maps the only two that are close to each other i can think of are kirbys fountain and battlewhat ever it is and in the foutaain the plat forums move so the differnt

3 charectors well maoiris faster then dr maroi and his fire balls travle farther then docs pills doc is slower and stonger plus if you make doc black then he looks like a dealer

4. all you do is smash well let me see duh i mean what did you expect from a game called super smash bros super smash bros

and you already talked about items in your first comment thatz repeatedive

Nintendocam said:
SSBM rules! You, yeah you over there, JoongoonOrthedontist, you SUCK!
well..if u think that's good, then i guess u have very low standard.
I can introduce u over 100 games that are better and i believe u will love all of them.

ganton said:

1. so many useless items well ya know maybe2 or three are point less but the fact that they dont kill every body in one hit adds some skill to the game

2. same maps the only two that are close to each other i can think of are kirbys fountain and battlewhat ever it is and in the foutaain the plat forums move so the differnt

3 charectors well maoiris faster then dr maroi and his fire balls travle farther then docs pills doc is slower and stonger plus if you make doc black then he looks like a dealer

4. all you do is smash well let me see duh i mean what did you expect from a game called super smash bros super smash bros

and you already talked about items in your first comment thatz repeatedive

If it's such a perfect game as u say, then there is no point of getting SSB Brawl because SSBM is better than brawl?

Brawl definitely took my consideration and improved in every way.

wat??? that makes no sence ssbm is such a GREAT game that
YOU WILL get the second one and if YOU didn't like it YOU WON"T get it DA:mad:

ganton said:

couldn't stop laughing :cornut: :cornut: :cornut: :cornut:

Resident Evil 4 without a doubt.

Even though it had great gameplay, it had a rather off putting storyline and in terms of storyline, Resident Evil 0,1,2 and 3 are the best games.

JoonKimDDS said:
If it's such a perfect game as u say, then there is no point of getting SSB Brawl because SSBM is better than brawl?

Brawl definitely took my consideration and improved in every way.
acoly no cause you see mele is like the best but brawl has beter graphics gameplay and more charetors

when did i say it was perfect oh yaeh never nothings perfect but in it's time it came close now brawl is going to take its place and this thread is best game for game cube not wii but5 brawl would be up they

you should just shut up and stop embarressing yourself

sorry if this double psot

dam looking back the cube was awesome, loved the launch titles.. luigi's mansion and rogue squad 2 etc, the best came later though ofc... waverace, SSB, pikmin, metroid prime, mario sunshine ,eternal darkness, zelda: ww, metroid prime 2, resi 4.

i think Metroid prime 2 was my fave... even if just for screw attack.. i mean cmon screw attack!!1 from super metroid etc.. except in 3d!.. and it worked great! woot!.

/calm

Back