The best game for GC

wii4ever93 said:
Who cares? **** the Gamecube. It's gay. PS2 all the way. And Wii. Don't forget Wii
I loved my Gamecube. Still do. All 45 games for it that I have are played on my Wii now. PS2 had some good titles, I will admit. But as with the Wii, the Gamecube had it's own unique flavor. And umm.... PS2s game of the Year last year, Resident Evil 4 was a Gamecube title first, so what does that tell you?

If you have any friends at all, you MUST get Super Smash Brothers Melee. I've never played a funner fighting game.

And as for shooters, I havn't played many on the Gamecube...

I have no idea what Eternal Darkness is... Maybe it's the shooter people talk about.

Super Mario Sunshine was fun.

Mario Kart: Double Dash, also, if you have any friends whatsoever.

Starfox: Assault was good for me, but I feel it could have been better.

Soul Caliber, but... I stunk at it.

Pikmin's a good laugh. Though sometimes hard.. I just wish we didn't have that nasty 50 day limit!

I had fun fun fun in Mario Tennis.

And Mario Golf..

Trulen said:
If you have any friends at all, you MUST get Super Smash Brothers Melee. I've never played a funner fighting game.
I have no idea what Eternal Darkness is... Maybe it's the shooter people talk about.
And Mario Golf..
Eternal Darkness is a Resident Evil type clone. It's a lot different though, it only uses the main platform for the game. There are many twists, and as it says on the box, "The first game that plays the player." It's true. There are parts of the game where you don't know if you're halucinating, or if you're actually running through a room with your limbs randomly popping off. A very scary, and hard game. One of the best for Gamecube I say.

My favourite games in order are:

1. Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door
2. SSBM
3. MK double dash!
4. Metroid Prime 1 and 2

Super Smash Bros Melee
Closely followed by every Sonic/StarFox game ever made

Anyone who says the GC sucked, either never playd a game on it or has a low IQ cuz, it used to be my fav, B4 the Wii that is, they can either do 1 of 2 thing.
1. Go buy a GC and see for themself what its made of.
2. SHUT UP AND GET PUT OF THE GC THREADS!!!

P.S. Fox is better than Falco, just so were clear...

Tails McCloud~ said:
Anyone who says the GC sucked, either never playd a game on it or has a low IQ cuz, it used to be my fav, B4 the Wii that is, they can either do 1 of 2 thing.
1. Go buy a GC and see for themself what its made of.
2. SHUT UP AND GET PUT OF THE GC THREADS!!!

P.S. Fox is better than Falco, just so were clear...[/QUO

u never quit hu

Back