The Best GC games for Wii hardcore gamers!!

Axl16

WiiChat Member
Nov 30, 2006
Hello, for all Wii hardcore gamers that wants good games to play. This is my list of Game Cube games for Wii:
Resident Evil, RE Zero, Star Wars RSII Rogue Leader, Star Wars RSIII Rebel Strike, Soul Calibur II, Killer 7, Eternal Darkness SR, Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2 Echoes, Time Splitters 2, Time Splitters FP, Geist, Second Sight, Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes, Terminator 3: The Redemption, Hulk Ultimate Destruction, Beyond Good&Evil, The Legend of zelda the Wind Waker, StarFox Adventures, P.N.03, XIII .

What you think?

i'll be borrowing my little sister's gotcha force(collect different robots to battle with), fzerogx and buying starfox for sure. already beat the metroids. i'll buy the wii metroid when i beat zelda dunno about any other titles though.

smash brothers?
bah i'm sure i'll enjoy it when i play it, but that game is just hype to me, not as big as everyone makes it out to be(like most nintendo games, for example, in my opinion, mario has been over rated for years. but nintendo has always made TOP quality launch titles with mario, I still LOVE super mario world :) )

you forgot almost all the "Nintendo Titles"

Mario
Baseball
Tennis
Strikers
Golf
Paper
Kart

Smash Brothers
Luigis Mansion
Pikimin
Animal Crossing

Exclusives are what tip the scale for me for each console. Although thats a pretty good list of 3rd party titles with a handfull of 1st party for GC.

They had alot of crap 3rd party but quite a few good 3rd party games aswell, just like any console you have to sift through them. You have a pretty nice selection.

Out of the 50 or so games for GC I have, I really enjoy about 35 of them. It took a while to track down good ones. I also buy cheep ones when I see them just to add to the collection.

Hopefully I will be able to find more used GC games soon. This is the first time they have had a backwards compatibal Nintendo system. I usually stock up my collection when people sell all there old stuff to upgrade for the new. This time around I haven't found nearly as many GC games for sale as previous Nintendo consoles because of it.

Last edited:
Cheers for the list axl16 been thinking of getting some gamecube games to play as i missed them all is tales of syphonia any good on the gamecube?

Phantasy Star Online: Episode 1&2 Plus
Phantasy Star Online: Episode 3 Card Battle

seems fair to me

IMO the best gamecube game is the metal gear remake

*twin snakes*

Back