the best pokemon

well misiingno/ is an amazing glitch that gives you infinite of your 6th item in your items list

u got to surf around sinabar island for a while its a glitch pokemon legend froma bunch of blogs including pokemon and nintendo anoncements it is alll the sounds and info and pokemon in the game in one but it messes up ur game badly and it doesnt fill ur pokedex it messes it up also missingno has ben spotted in sphire ruby emerald yellow version and soon us glitch locers will fing it in daimond and pearl also in the newwer versions its a question mark and it was spotted in the first game to give pokemon motion nd sound but forgot the name w/e talk lata messege me if ya wanna onnect on daimond or pearl some time k

THIS IS NOT ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS SOME ARE JUST FUN STUFF TO READ K?

Pokemon for me went downhill after Gold and Silver for me. I don't see how people can stand to play the same game with hardly any graphical improvements, story improvements, and gameplay improvements, and some new slowdowns in the battles that never existed before.

Funny this was brought up, I was at a local Wal-Mart and the DS Lite setup they had in the electronics section had Pokemon Pearl (I think) set up in it (a demo version at that), and I couldn't tell the difference between that and the classic Red and Blue versions I used to play aside from a little color and some new animations.

To answer your question, Red was always my favorite.

Last edited:
Back