The best VC game so far?

Why, I'd also have to say that the best Mario game ever is the best VC Game.

lordrrr said:
you have excellent taste my friend :yesnod:

u too themvp

how can ne1 say it isnt....i mean besides the gameplay...that music kept me wantin to play the game for hours at a time

So far, "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time" is my favorite:thumbsup: (it's also my favorite Zelda game) But when and if Super Smash Bros. for the N64 comes out for the V.C., it will be that.

themvp89 said:
how can ne1 say it isnt....i mean besides the gameplay...that music kept me wantin to play the game for hours at a time

oh man totally. the music can't be beat! and on snes no less!

and the graphics are awesome too, especially for a 2D game. i love the use of color. games these days need more color to them if you know what i mean. i mean, compare gears of war with mario galaxy. gears of war is more realistic, sure, but its not near as charming and engaging.

lordrrr said:
oh man totally. the music can't be beat! and on snes no less!

and the graphics are awesome too, especially for a 2D game. i love the use of color. games these days need more color to them if you know what i mean. i mean, compare gears of war with mario galaxy. gears of war is more realistic, sure, but its not near as charming and engaging.

yup yup...the color and lighting on galaxy is amazing....and everything was so sharp about SMW....it is THE GAME

why hasn t no1 put super mario 64

definitely the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bomberman '93 - Some good old-fashioned Bomberman untainted by 3D and allowing up to 5 players.

prob cuz most of us still have N64's with that game, no need to pay $10 for it again. At least that's my take on it.

Punch Out
SMB3
Ocarina of Time (never bought that for the 64)

Back