The best wii games

luckio

WiiChat Member
Dec 19, 2006
uk
Wii Online Code
2544-1601-6366-3803
Been away a while not really played on the Wii for a while last game i purchased for it was Super Mario Galaxy on release day. So what i need to know is what games a the awesome ones for the system and what do i stay away from.

My daughter is 6 so am looking for some games for her aswell she plays on the her DS Non stop so are there many DS Games that are also worth getting on wii.

My current collection of games are

SSX Blur

Mario Strikers

Zelda

Excite Truck

Mario Galaxy

and ive just ordered Mario Kart

My friend code is 6553 7419 1523

I'd recommend picking up Wii Sports Resort, it's a load of fun with two or more people. However, you'll need to be picking up a MotionPlus with it if you'd like to play with your daughter (the game comes with one for free). It's worth it though, the mini-games are a lot of fun.

I'd also recommend Boom Blox Bash Party. I've never played it myself, but I have the original game, and it's a LOT of fun with someone else playing, so I'd imagine the new game is a lot better. It's very easy to get the hang of and just fool around with.

Good luck.

Wii Sports Resort for sure. Make sure to get an extra motion-plus. and when they come out, Super Mario Galaxy 2, and New Super Mario Bros. Wii! :)

^^^^^^
They meant get an EXTRA MotionPlus if you plan to play with a friend, because Sports Resort only comes with ONE.

I'd recommend picking up Wii Sports Resort, it's a load of fun with two or more people. However, you'll need to be picking up a MotionPlus with it if you'd like to play with your daughter (the game comes with one for free). It's worth it though, the mini-games are a lot of fun.

I'd also recommend Boom Blox Bash Party. I've never played it myself, but I have the original game, and it's a LOT of fun with someone else playing, so I'd imagine the new game is a lot better. It's very easy to get the hang of and just fool around with.

Good luck.

don't need to read minds. you just need to learn how to read.

well you've already listed 3 greats: Zelda, Mario Kart and Mario Galaxy.
i suggest Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Animal Crossing: City Folk, and Okami

Back