the best wii video ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
xboxrules said:
****in wii ***** buy an xbox you sad childish gamers

Childish? You are probably some 11 year old **** who got brought up in some rough ass neighborhood and only just got hold of an xbox and think it's gods balls.

Just leave.

1) Seen this posted many a times.

2) They did the same thing with the Gamecube/Xbox/Ps3/Ps2.

Keep having your LAN Halo parties and going about convicing everyone that you are a virgin "by choice"

Loser

vagrant said:
1) Seen this posted many a times.

2) They did the same thing with the Gamecube/Xbox/Ps3/Ps2.

Keep having your LAN Halo parties and going about convicing everyone that you are a virgin "by choice"

Loser

Haha :devil:

I love the xbox don't get me wrong but to come to a forum, who by the way supports Microsoft, and go around calling us childish is just well...childish.

Retard. :devil:

Wait no.

Artard :devil: :devil:

I bought the Wii before the Xbox 360. The Xbox 360 complements my HDTV well. The Wii is just downright fun to play.

Grow up, xboxrules. Maybe your parents can buy you a TV with HDMI to hook a Playstation 3 to alongside your 360!
:lol:

They did the exact same thing to every system... it's not about hating the system, but more about smashing stuff and mocking consumerism. Get over it.

They smashed the iPod Nano too and got kicked out of the mall for a YEAR for that!

I just think of it like this.. They baught a Wii.. For $250... Then they smash it.. So there loosing money.. While being loosers... Wow.

LolygagerX said:
I just think of it like this.. They baught a Wii.. For $250... Then they smash it.. So there loosing money.. While being loosers... Wow.
There paid for by donations from people who want to see consoles get smashed

xboxrules said:
****in wii ***** buy an xbox you sad childish gamers
shut up retard...just cause u don't like the wii doesn't mean we all have to get your crappy xbox console

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back