"The Big Bang" One Million Dollar Watch

kronau

Nice And Simple
Dec 12, 2007
http://heartbreakerclothing.net/
Wii Online Code
2429-4615-8570-1814
I just think this watch look nuts its covered in "ice"

One million dollars... that's the price that an object must cost to be more luxury than luxury.

Pen, laptop... and today a watch, presented at 2007 BaselWorld, made by the Geneva watchmaker Hublot.

The leading model of the Big Bang collection is entirely covered with 493 diamonds with invisible setting.

Let's just dream of it, this exclusive and unique piece has been already sold. Sad, isn't it?

hublot-diamond-bang.jpg

FWELR said:
Barely tell time on it, what a rip-off, lol.
the whole point of haveing a designer watch now days isint evin that it can tell time its how it looks i have a watch thats made out of wood and cost me about 200$ its really nice but not varry good as a watch itself

I really don't know why someone would purchase such an expensive watch when you can easily buy something that just tells you the time. This is beyond just luxury. This is what I call "Not knowing what to do with your money". In other words: Stupidity.

Wake me up when they find a diamond big enough to be a watch and butcher it to be a watch....LOL. Now that would be sweet just to see on discovery channel! I mean really why not just get your million dollar bills and get is woven into a shirt? That would be way cooler!

DRMARIO said:
How is it sad? There's nothing wrong with luxury.
And heck, if you have the money..you can spend it on whatever you like. I know if I was that rich, I'd most likely buy something like that.

I wouldn't even think about buying it. Ever.

Frogger said:
They'll be sorry when they realise they can't tell the time in the sun.

Any attempt will leave you blinded.

That is the ugliest watch I've ever seen... Then again... I think all watches are ugly, but that's like... super ugly. Waste of money, can't even see what time it is on it...

DRMARIO said:
Am I the only one who believes in spending your money on whatever the heck takes your fancy?
I just bought another iPod because it looked nice..

MY MONEY, I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH IT.

How can you be so materialistic? Spend your money wisely...

DRMARIO said:
Am I the only one who believes in spending your money on whatever the heck takes your fancy?
I just bought another iPod because it looked nice..

MY MONEY, I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH IT.

Well most people subscribe to Judeo-Christian beliefs, even if they don't call themselves that. If you have that much money to waste, there's a lot of people in need (like people looking to fly to Liverpool) who you could help out instead of being so...selfish...

DRMARIO said:
I spend money wisely, and in the future I will..
But the way I see it.. If you have money..spare..not helping towards any bills or whatnot..you don't particularly need it..Go buy something you like, with it.
And it that means you have a Million Dollars lying around, go spend itXD

Edit:
Haha, I'd love to help towards your liverpool trip :p
But I already have my Canada Fund set up XD

You could fly to Canada now!

Agh, if you have money spare then you help other people...

DRMARIO said:
People earn their own money.
I got my money from saving..alot..
And selling things on eBay..
I earned it, it's mymoney, why should I give the money that I earned to people who didn't?

Don't get me wrong, I'd give to charities for Illnesses etc

Some people simply can't earn their money.

Back