The Big Giant Ssbb Spoiler Thread

starting to look like it

edit-someone said that taboo is a person who fights you with his giant hands(master hand and crazy hand) im' not sure where they got this info though

there's a couple more new images here

http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh286/KazeSSBB/

though it has a lot of images from the last link i gave

Last edited:
Happy to see Lucario, not so happy to see ROB64...
That Sonic stage looks like it's only playable through SSE.

My Life is almost complete....I just need the game now...:lol:

I have to stop looking at the spoilers, its ruining the game for me:sick:

I...I can't stop myself..from looking! Aaaggh! Ness was just like dodge dodge I'm a veteran! Can't touch this, noob! And then Wario gives up and aims for Lucas and Ness is just like NOOOO! Gotta save the dumb blonde! Raaarrrgh!

Its...Its just too sweet. I still wish they would have put in Nook. It would have been extremely simple.

@^Would be a cool Sonic boss

hm... Well the 35 character list is looking more and more authentic. I'm quite happy as it is, and it's obviously the only game I'd buy ahead of time like I did. It's going to be simply amazing. There's still hope, of course, for more characters. There'll be hope until the entire roster is confirmed after the game comes out. But even if what we've seen right now is it, I'll be happy. Melee was amazing without sonic, and all those other characters. Brawl will be just that much more grand. :yesnod:

Still.... I can't say that I won't miss Geno, Krystal, Ridley, Megaman, etc. If this all proves to be true about the 35 roster. :sad:

Just posting so I can follow contents of thread easier. I'm trying not to read too much SSE stuff. I'm extremely disappointed in the roster... I can't see a single reason why some of these characters are in over others...

But Ridley does look amazingly bad ass..

EDIT: Very cool image that confirms about 10 hours of SSE.. (And with 18 characters in the first row, I'd say 35-36 characters)

26768603ma9.jpg

Last edited:
Back