The Big Giant Ssbb Spoiler Thread

Jeez Mushroomed, none of the characters you wanted in made it. (Well, almost) I think I'd prefer your list to the current one..

nic7 said:
Jeez Mushroomed, none of the characters you wanted in made it. (Well, almost) I think I'd prefer your list to the current one..

i know it makes me sad:(

i just don't see why Isaac didn't make it, why wouldn't sakurai acknowledge the awesomeness of golden sun

Brawlcentral is back up and their saying that the 35 character roster is true! I kind of hope that it is a fake but I'll deal with 35,

Plus their saying that Ganondorf does NOT have a sword, Ness has the same FS as Lucas and Falco has the same FS as Fox which is possible information that their clones.

JLU51396 said:
Brawlcentral is back up and their saying that the 35 character roster is true! I kind of hope that it is a fake but I'll deal with 35,

Plus their saying that Ganondorf does NOT have a sword, Ness has the same FS as Lucas and Falco has the same FS as Fox which is possible information that their clones.

i know that they have the same fs, not sure about ganondorf, i hope it's false....

mushroomedmario said:
Is it just me or is SSE really sad?
pikachu looks like he's in pain
thumb_291by1z.jpg

dk sacrifices himself for diddy
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=VWaqIBRvzkA

ness sacrifices himself for lucas

2s6pmoi.jpg

:(
hmm... counterparts sacrifice themselves for the other?

And is that... THE POKEY STATUE?!?!??!?!?!?!?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8d3IH5NqRT0 for those who don't know what the statue thing I'm talking about is. It's supposed to be invincible, I think.

Lemme guess the storyline. Bad guys turn others into statues. A group of good guys say "NO!" and go after them.
*FINAL BATTLE*
Something happens, all statues revert back to normal, all evil is gone forever. Plus, you get either one of the bad guys or one of the statues created during the story.
The end.

What? It's the stereotypical story for games like this :lol:

Brawlcentral is also saying that Ganondorfs FS is called Ganon, I doubting that his FS will be a copy of CF since CF's FS is Blue Falcon and their both from different series'.

Which has already been made by AtomicB.

Back