the big question, is sonic a yes or no?

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
for the people who have played it, what do you think? is sonic a Get or a Pass???

After an hour or so, it is a meh(EDIT: Meh is a bad word choice, more like decent). If you are a Sonic fan, it seems to be the best Sonic since Sonic Adventure 1 back in 1999. If your not a Sonic fan, I would hold out a week or so for more impressions. We will review it in episode 6 of the WiiChat.com Show

CameronBanga said:
After an hour or so, it is a meh(EDIT: Meh is a bad word choice, more like decent). If you are a Sonic fan, it seems to be the best Sonic since Sonic Adventure 1 back in 1999. If your not a Sonic fan, I would hold out a week or so for more impressions. We will review it in episode 6 of the WiiChat.com Show

I haven't played it, but based on other opinions I'd say it sounds to be the best Sonic since Sonic Adventure 2 in 2001.

Sonic...

ah. sonic. I think sonic is dieing. The concept is to old, it needs something new. I mean come on same old dr. eggman and robotnic? I think sonic adventure 2 battle, shadow the hedgehog, and heros were some of the top games for gamecube, but how many times can you twirl around a building at sonic speed? The theme looks amazing, i havent tried it yet, but it looks good i would say... yes. :thumbsup:

I give it a yes. The gameplay is decent and fun. Be prepared for a good 30 minutes of crappy tutorial stages as you learn the controls.

CameronBanga said:
I would dare to say that it is better than SA2. About on the same line at SA

I really doubt that, but I'll have to play to find out.

Wiitendo said:
ah. sonic. I think sonic is dieing. The concept is to old, it needs something new. I mean come on same old dr. eggman and robotnic? I think sonic adventure 2 battle, shadow the hedgehog, and heros were some of the top games for gamecube, but how many times can you twirl around a building at sonic speed? The theme looks amazing, i havent tried it yet, but it looks good i would say... yes. :thumbsup:
They make it work for Mario.

Peach goes missing. Mario goes to find out what the hell is going on.

Works for me. :)

Back