The biggest disappointment in a game?

The only Wii game I regret buying is WiiPlay. I should have just bought an extra Wii Remote for $40 and saved the extra $10 for some VC games. The game started collecting dust 1 week after it's February purchase.

red steel the trailer looked great but only like half of the moves were like that espesialy the sword play got me mad

Fredvdp said:
I will never buy a Wii game that solely consists of minigames.
Yes...:yesnod: I will never do that either. I hated Wario Ware, my freind let me borrow it and i thought it was dumb. But I know that there are many people who would enjoy this game...

I was excited to play Mario Party 8 (it came with our Gamestop bundle) but thought it was awfully boring. If I wanted to play a board game, I'd just play a board game!

The day after I got the Wii I just wanted to buy a game, so being a fan of Sims 2 on the PC I picked up Sims 2 Pets. SUCKED!! I wound up selling it on Ebay less than a week later. Also learned how to rent games before buying from that experience.

I know I'll take heat for this, but I didn't like Zelda at all. It sounded and looked so great, but it was just too hard for me I guess. I'm too uncoordinated, I just ran around and around in circles and then sent it back to Gamefly. *sniff sniff*

Biggest DELIGHTS have been Super Paper Mario, Super Mario Galaxy, and Metroid Prime 3! I've never been able to play Mario on other consoles, and Metroid looked too hard (in fact the dude at Walmart took one look at me and said it would be too hard for me), but I managed to scrape by and have fun.

Yeah, just one game, that being Need for Speed Carbon. I've never really liked racing games, but I got it as a present. For one, the controls take a while to get used to, and two, it was as boring as a rock. I beat it, but I never want to buy a Need for Speed game again.

And I can't believe that you didn't like Zelda! I beat it with a guide the first time to ease the pain, but dude!!

Definitely Warioware. It was a waste of the $AU60 I paid for it. Also Rockstar Presents Table Tennis, that game is awful; you can't even change to left-handed?

My worst Wii buy? I can't even remember the name of it I returned it so fast. It was a racing game, you know, the kind you "steer" with the remote (this was right after launch so there was no official wheel released), only this one came with a pseudo-wheel to put the controller in. The game was just horrible. PS1 graphics, horrible game play, the sound, everything. It felt like a cell phone game. Steering with the controller wasn't even fun...

Edit: Found it: http://www.wiisworld.com/wii-games/GT-Pro-Series.html

GT Pro Series. Good lord it sucks. The comments even say so.

This screen shot really speaks for this game.

gt-pro-series-5.jpg

Last edited:
One of the things I liked about Sonic and the Secret rings: It had party games. But the downside was that it was like Mario Party games, and the treasure hunt game sucked. The only mini-game I really liked was the violin one.

EDIT: I absolutely hate racing games, and now whenever I get one, I immediately trade it off.

PACO DIAZ said:
my friend said far cry would be good but it is the worst game i've ever played

No kidding. I don't really like war games and arcade-style fighting, besides soul calibur 2.

Only game i even remotely regret buying was RE:4. It just didn't live up to the hype to me but as it only cost $30 i wasn't too bothered.

Back