The Bigs Homerun hitting

THE_bigs97

Wii is life
Jul 8, 2007
Does Anyone know how to hit a homerun without using a big play powerblast?
I know that you have to hold A when you swing but it never hits it all of the way out of the park.

THE_bigs97 said:
I know that you have to hold A when you swing but it never hits it all of the way out of the park.

Try swinging harder and getting a perfect hit?

I can honestly say I have had absolutely no difficulty hitting homers in this game whatsoever.

I agree, its quite easy to hit a home run, at least for me. With the big play powerblast, all you need to do is hold a and make contact and everytime for me it has been a home run.

Gotta swing the Wiimote hard just like hitting a regular baseball. Try the hitting practices during rookie mode to get better at getting perfect hits. It also seems to go further when swinging the mote in a downward fashion. Strangely enough also, I find it much easier to hit left handed even being a right handed person.

Does anyone know how to jump? I have tried all of the buttons and a bunch of combos but can't jump over obstacles in running training

THE_bigs97 said:
Does anyone know how to jump? I have tried all of the buttons and a bunch of combos but can't jump over obstacles in running training

Like I told you in the reply to the PM you sent me.

READ THE MANUAL

A+flick up = jump

A+ flick down = slide.

Apparently you didn't try the most obvious combo

THE_bigs97 said:

Hold up on the analog while swing, hits the ball in the air, and with a hard enough swing it should have a chance, unless the computer robs you all the time like it does me. Same gos for hitting oppo and pulling the ball just hold that way on the analog.

The real question is how the hell do you climb the wall and rob the computer?

Back