The Bigs on Tuesday

Keep Wishin' said:
Played last night for a couple hours, put it this way I HURT:crazy: This game is "real". The pitching is nice the hitting is nice. it is not an easy game at all you will probly throw one remote at least playong this game. The visualls are nice. Deffinatelly takes some practice. I went threw the training, in the pitching it is deff not like Wii baseball it was actually telling me to throw harder. Takes some time to get used to the fielding but is very fun when you get the hang of throwing to the right base. I will get in to it some mor hopefully tonight.

Sounds good. I just might have to pick that game up! :yesnod:

This is a great game, got it today. The only thing missing is season mode. Check out a great thread on this game "My Review of The Bigs" for more info if youre still thinking of getting this game. It does have some glitches, but all in all alot of fun.

Last edited:
I was all set to buy it, but once I heard there was no online play it went straight to the Gamefly queue.

Still a great game though. Were it not for the few glitches and if it had season mode, I would give it a 10. Rookie mode is fun, but is absolutely no replacement; atleast so far.

WiiBad said:
Still a great game though. Were it not for the few glitches and if it had season mode, I would give it a 10. Rookie mode is fun, but is absolutely no replacement; atleast so far.

See the lack of a season mode really didn't dissapoint me because I read about this prior to the game coming out.

vagrant said:
See the lack of a season mode really didn't dissapoint me because I read about this prior to the game coming out.

Agreed.

I bought it last night. I'm typing with my left hand because my right arm hurts so frickin much from throwing and batting...I like it, though I would've preffered a more realistic simulation first.

Go Twins.

TheMix said:
Agreed.

I bought it last night. I'm typing with my left hand because my right arm hurts so frickin much from throwing and batting...I like it, though I would've preffered a more realistic simulation first.

Go Twins.

YES!

I went to best buy to buy it just to get the Morneau cover art.
And by the way it is so easy to hit a cleared homer with him.

vagrant said:
YES!

I went to best buy to buy it just to get the Morneau cover art.
And by the way it is so easy to hit a cleared homer with him.

As well it should be!!

Johan's pitching tonight vs. Detroit and Verlander, should be interesting.

AHHH!!! I HATE MY WALMART!!! Wal-mart got in for every system... but Wii!

My arm hurts too lol. 2nd night of playing and I love it. I agree season mode would be cool, but Im fine with how it is. Seasons usually get old anyways (especially for ppl that are not bball fans) because they have too many games. If this game had Online play, it would be a 9 for me.

The reason I want online play is because it is so fun to play with other people. Being 22 and married, I dont have much time to play with my friends so online would be great. Im sure the next one will have it.

I just did the boss batting thing against Derek Jeter and I didn't miss a single pitch all the way to 50k points...

I beat him like 50k to 20k.

Back