The Bigs!!! (wii Baseballe Game) Screen

StockTheWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2006
This games graphics look so good for wii i cant wait for summer
the-bigs-20061031041308881.jpg

The Bigs has the fast learning curve of an arcade game coupled with deep play mechanics, amazing visuals, and hero-like presentation of real Major League Baseball players that will keep gamers coming back for more. The Bigs will showcase dramatic highlight reel moments at every at-bat, creating a truly epic baseball title."

Each MLB player in The Bigs has been individualized with great attention to facial details and physical characteristics so fans will be able to recognize their favorite players. Stadium landmarks have been stylized to highlight each park's unique architecture and to fit the overall theme of the game. The glove at San Francisco's AT&T Park, for instance, has been resized to mammoth proportions and the left field wall in Boston's Fenway Park has been turned into a real "Green Monster."

Baseball fans will be called up to the big leagues this summer.

That picture is so old and those arn't Wii graphics. It's artwork they use as a placeholder for all system screenshots.

I still want the game though.

StockTheWii said:
ow that is really depressing dam u ign
Sry, I thought the same thing when I saw it on GS:scared:

Still this game realy does sound great, arcade sports games are a lot of fun. I totaly prefer them over sims:yesnod:

yep, i think its got Safeco Field on the cover. the game's being delayed for online play. its gonna be awesome!!

Back