The Bigs Youtube video I made (LOOK) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard some people saying they hadnt been hit by a pitch and wasnt sure if you could be. Cant remember who, just remember the discussion.

I think its cool when it bounces off people when u hit it and someone else catches it for an out. It stinks when your on offense though

Ive been hit by pitches, usually when winning by large margins. Cant recall getting knocked out cold like that yet though.

WiiBad said:
Ive been hit by pitches, usually when winning by large margins. Cant recall getting knocked out cold like that yet though.

I've never not gotten knocked out cold by one and I've gotten HBP in almost every game.

So my hit is still a classic lol

i wish umps would eject pitchers or something, that would make it so much better. i hit batters in a row but nothing, no warning, ejection....

jared19 said:
So my hit is still a classic lol

If that is the only time you have gotten beamed, then you must suck hard at this game. Anytime you get a blow out lead or get 2-3 homers with the same hitter they will throw at you.

vagrant said:
If that is the only time you have gotten beamed, then you must suck hard at this game. Anytime you get a blow out lead or get 2-3 homers with the same hitter they will throw at you.

Ive saw alot of your replies lately and you a smart mouth. Someone said they have never been knocked out or hit in head. Thats why mine is a classic. Gee:yikes:

jared19 said:
Ive saw alot of your replies lately and you a smart mouth. Someone said they have never been knocked out or hit in head. Thats why mine is a classic. Gee:yikes:

Well ya they probably just started playing the game.

vagrant said:
I've never not gotten knocked out cold by one and I've gotten HBP in almost every game.

I read your quote wrong, I thought you said you had never got knocked out cold. Ive been hit a few times since I started playing. Not many in the head though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back