The Bigs

slambam

WiiChat Member
Feb 12, 2007
I'm pumped for a baseball game, I didn't expect one until next season, then I saw this. Anybody know a site with good details. Mainly curious about what modes it will have (season?!), and how the controls will work in comparison to the Wii baseball.

Nevermind, just found the other thread, my bad.

There isnt an official website for this game yet. Nothing really has been mentioned about this game except its suppose to come out this summer. I heard rumora that it might have online play. We dont know anything about the controls. Hopefully we will get more information on this game soon.

supposedly coming out in July with 2-4 players online and a 1-4 players offline. will have all major league teams and players, they can be customised and changed (like the random white guy can be changed to Barry Bonds). even though its got all the licensing, it will be more like slugfest with powerups and stuff like that. the bigs is a one-time deal, and MLB 2K8 will be out on Wii next year. hope that answers any questions

last thing: Wiitime is going down when we play our online game.

http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-gaming/26217-bigs.html

Too late!

Wiitime said:
There isnt an official website for this game yet. Nothing really has been mentioned about this game except its suppose to come out this summer. I heard rumora that it might have online play. We dont know anything about the controls. Hopefully we will get more information on this game soon.

June to be exact. :p

FWELR said:
supposedly coming out in July with 2-4 players online and a 1-4 players offline. will have all major league teams and players, they can be customised and changed (like the random white guy can be changed to Barry Bonds). even though its got all the licensing, it will be more like slugfest with powerups and stuff like that. the bigs is a one-time deal, and MLB 2K8 will be out on Wii next year. hope that answers any questions

last thing: Wiitime is going down when we play our online game.

i havent forgotten our match. Yankees @ Giants.......

Back