The BIGS?

venn177

WiiChat Member
Jun 21, 2007
Largo, Florida
Wii Online Code
6553-7707-3856-9770
I've heard it will be the first Wii baseball game, but it looks so stupid with the power-ups and everything, I want a REAL baseball game, will this have options to turn all of that stuff off? Will there we season and everything? If not I have to stick with MLB 07: The Show for PS2, because I want a REAL baseball game, not all this crap.

lets face it, a base ball game for the wii would become WAY to repetative after an hour. they had to add powerups and such to make it a bit more interesting. baseball itself is very repetative....

so get used to it.

Well the thing is I love baseball, I'm on my 9th season of Road to the Show on MLB 07, andI wish The BIGS was like that, does anyone know if it has an option to turn off all the extra power-ups and crap?

im pretty sure it doesnt. there is no season mode. But there is a rookie challenge mode, which ign said is really fun. You create a rookie and during the season you get specific tasks maybe like make 3 amazing plays. You get points and get points on your teams performence. Your goal is to be World Series MVP. So i guess it can be a season mode in some sort of way. heres the link to a thred i made that has IGN's new hands on review for the game and they talk about it

http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-gaming/30665-all-new-hands-bigs-ign.html

They seriously made a sports game without a season option? You've got to be kidding me...I was going to pre-pay for it today but now I'm not so sure. How can something like that be left out?

Back