The Brawl Help Thread- For Help and Questions

Clear %100 in SE

How to you get %100 in SE. I just beat Tabuu at %84. When I go back to the map with all the green flags I have 8 spaces that do not have green flags and are flashing different colors. Although I have already beaten them, what else do I have to do to get %100?

Hey i have a question. I tried to change my controls by going to the options menu, pressing controls, then pressed my name. I changed it and it saved, and anytime i go back to it the right ones are still there. But say if i want to play subspace emmisary, the old controls are used. I am guessing this is because i am not playing under the name where the controls are saved under, but i didn't see anywhere where i can 'sign inn' under my name. How can I do this?

Steely Phi said:
How to you get %100 in SE. I just beat Tabuu at %84. When I go back to the map with all the green flags I have 8 spaces that do not have green flags and are flashing different colors. Although I have already beaten them, what else do I have to do to get %100?
I am pretty sure the ones with flags are the ones where you did not get all trophies or special items, which all count in the percentage.

How do you record video in brawl, like theres a video section in brawl that shows your recordings (then only one it shows is an example).

After you're done with whatever you just completed [and if it was under three minutes] you should be able to press Z [replay] and save your data to either your wii's memory or an inserted SD Card.

B-Out said:
i plan on buying an sd card just for brawl to save matches on. does anybody know the max file size for a 2 min match? im thinking a 4 gig sd card would have alot of room for demos. thx
The wii is not compatible with 4 G SD cards i dont think.

samXcor3 said:
The wii is not compatible with 4 G SD cards i dont think.
You should be able to, as long as it is an SD card anything will work. If you got ahold of an 8GB SD card, even that should work.

another stupid question...

what's the deal with all the "letters" items... it looks like a peice of paper, but as far as i can tell doesn't do anything?

Those are stickers.

Stickers can be used both simply to look at, and to power up your characters in the Subspace Emissary.

Yes, you can. This can be done in the 'Stickers and Trophies' section in the Vault.

Back