The Brawl Help Thread- For Help and Questions

did you know you have to use stands to get boss trophies? they never shown up for me but the trick is to put it on the highest difficulty.
Watch this guy get tabuu on intense and look at all the stands.
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXd_Sa3jziU[/MEDIA]

is there any type of chat or messenger service for the wii? i see this "wii chat" in places but have yet to know what it is, thx

Once a friend and yourself have succesfully traded friend codes, you will be able to send messages to each other through your wii.

Specifically for SmashBros, [again, with people you've traded friend codes] you can send videos and pictures to friends. You can also assign a message to be under your name online, and one message per taunt to be displayed in friend matches online.

THIs seem like the only way i can reach ya so shoko and leves I add ya in brawl so can ya add me

adventure mode is pretty fun. i'm about 75% done. the last part is like a maze though...

also, any tips for slow players like snake and ike?

TM23 said:
Is there a thread only discussing Adventure Mode?

i do'nt think so
arcticreaver said:
adventure mode is pretty fun. i'm about 75% done. the last part is like a maze though...

also, any tips for slow players like snake and ike?

snake-try to always be on the ground

also here's a little strategy

get in the corner, if you have time, corner yourself with the two mines(both down a and down b, but kinda spread them apart), keep using side b,once your opponent is about to jump over the mines to hit you, use up-a then jump and up b, away from that corner

Character Trophies

For the challenge "Collect trophies for all characters" who does that include? Bosses? Just fighters?. Also is there a zero suit samus trophy? If so, do i just play classic and wait for a smash ball to appear then play the rest as ZSS?

TortillaChip520 said:
i'm sorry if it's already been posted, but how do you unlock wolf?

He's in the Ruins level of the Subspace Emissionary (or whatever its called).
He's in one of the floating doors.

Be warned, he can be hard to beat (I just got lucky).

Hey I got a question about online. When I play Basic Brawl, the only thing I can change is items. I can't change the time or stock rules or anything like that. Is 2 minutes supposed to be the time we always choose? Or is there a way to change it? I clicked on the 2 minute brawl thing on top but nothing happened.

Back