The Brawl Help Thread- For Help and Questions

balrogs.pa said:
wow do i always get in the first page of a stickied thread? :p
I'm not sure if you mentioned this but you should mention all the wifi features(aka story mode is rumored to be wifi. and the multi melee is wifi etc)

I've never heard that rumor... any links on a source of this rumor? And when you say story mode do you mean Subspace emissonary thing?

we don;t know for sure but it most likely is. I don't see why they would have more than one story....

Again, I don't know. How am I suppossed to? I'm not a developer.

I have a question....does anybody have any information as to when retailers will get the demo?
Also, is it likely that people who pre-order get any bonus material, or other junk, like they do with pokemon games?

anax4aero said:
I have a question....does anybody have any information as to when retailers will get the demo?
Also, is it likely that people who pre-order get any bonus material, or other junk, like they do with pokemon games?
People claim that retailers recieve the demos tommorow and/or the day after tommorow. As for the pre-orders, no bonus material has been mentioned.

Gah, gotta chnage the release date now.....I'm pissed

I have just watched the 6 minutes of video of this title that was on IGN today and I have to say I am still not getting the point of this game. I do not see what is going to be fun about it at all. ( I am being serious here and not spamming or trying to anger or start a riot here) It simply appears to be mortal kombat meets nintendo characters all fighting in this blur of action and no one is winning or losing from what I can tell. Granted this video is in Japanese but the visuals are what I was going on.

I think I will not be getting this as I usually play alone Except for "Wii sports" and the online will just be me getting beaten everytime just like in MOHH2 where I have 1 win and 343 losses. People are pros at this before it even is released. Maybe worth a gamefly rental just to try out what the fuss is about so maybe I'll understand the point of it. Sorry to those who don't understand. Maybe I should have gotten a PS3 instead.

I respect your opinion, but I have some questions.

1) Have you ever played a Smash Bros. game?

2) Have you seen everything on Smashbros.com?

3) Have you seen the latest Subspace Emissary Video?

And if I were you, I would go for a 360 instead of a PS3 if you were to get another consel. PS3 simply lacks the games. It has a few, but not enough.

No I have not played a smash bros. game before

I have not been 100% to the Dojo site but trying to keep an open mind about it as the updates have come in.

I have not seen the subspace emissary video or sure what it is but shall find out.

I am deathly afraid of the RROD and I really enjoyed owning a PS1 more than I did a xbox1.

Thanks Shoko for respecting my opinion!!:yesnod:

^Ah, that's the problem. You haven't played one yet. I'm sure if you were to play it you would like it. And you should just go to the Dojo and look at everything in the Game Modes section. You'll probably understand why there's a hype after you see all of that stuff.

Back