The BT3 lag thread

I'm saying these are flaws that the company or companies involve need to fix. They can't just advertise it and then expect us not to use it just because it's broken.

Yes, but as Kendrik masterfully stated, it would require a user implemented download. Someway, we would have to take a step to upgrade the game, either via Wiiconnect24, a patch, or an entirely new BT3.

Synikal said:
Yes, but as Kendrik masterfully stated, it would require a user implemented download. Someway, we would have to take a step to upgrade the game, either via Wiiconnect24, a patch, or an entirely new BT3.

Yeah your right...I'm done with online.
EDIT:EVERY TIME I GO ONLINE IT FREEZES AND THEN I HAVE START THE GAME ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Now, while quitting altogether is a step too far, I just reccommend you gather friend codes from people near your area.
And the freezing... Is it a black screen at the end of a match? That forces you to unplug your Wii altogether?

Synikal said:
Now, while quitting altogether is a step too far, I just reccommend you gather friend codes from people near your area.
And the freezing... Is it a black screen at the end of a match? That forces you to unplug your Wii altogether?

No its not at the end of the match , its at the start. It only lets me pick my charecter , and stage, and then it goes to a black screen.:scared:
And then i have to reset the game ,it never did it before this morning.
1.It's not my connection because my family has a strong connection,
2.I highly suspect the person disconnected
Synikal did something similar ever happen to you?

The thing that pisses me off w/ DCers... Is that if they DC at the correct time, it will freeze your Wii altogether. Chances are it was some punk messing with you. Where do you live, I wanna have a lagless match for once.

Synikal said:
The thing that pisses me off w/ DCers... Is that if they DC at the correct time, it will freeze your Wii altogether. Chances are it was some punk messing with you. Where do you live, I wanna have a lagless match for once.

new york

Last edited:
NeoXeo said:
Ok this might sound crazy but I recently found a site that gives you 1 cent each ad you click. Here

Step 1: Sign Up using the ref I have provided you: Here
Step 2: Once signed up go under SurfAds and there should be a list of ads. Each ad you click gives you one cent. But the catch is you must keep the window up for 30 seconds.
Step 3: Wait 30 seconds
Step 4: Click another AD
Step 5: Repeat.
Step 6: Cash out at 10.00

this process is similar to CashLagoon but this is more fun and some ads you look at can be quite useful so enjoy :D

again the link isRef Link sign up get a bonus cash back
NOBODY CARES!!!SO GET OUT OF HERE!

NeoXeo said:
Ok this might sound crazy but I recently found a site that gives you 1 cent each ad you click. Here

Step 1: Sign Up using the ref I have provided you: Here
Step 2: Once signed up go under SurfAds and there should be a list of ads. Each ad you click gives you one cent. But the catch is you must keep the window up for 30 seconds.
Step 3: Wait 30 seconds
Step 4: Click another AD
Step 5: Repeat.
Step 6: Cash out at 10.00

this process is similar to CashLagoon but this is more fun and some ads you look at can be quite useful so enjoy :D

again the link isRef Link sign up get a bonus cash back
Keep spaming, because Syntax is online so all we have to do is contact him and bam your banned like a fat guy eating 8 donnuts!

I'm sorry but I didn't see any article about atari fixing dbzbt3's online but for their sake they better put a new patch in or a replace disk

NarutoRulz said:
I'm sorry but I didn't see any article about atari fixing dbzbt3's online but for their sake they better put a new patch in or a replace disk

I dont care anymore , cuz' im done with online .
really if it wasnt ready they could of delayed it longer because it might of had better online if more EFFORT was put into it.

Shadow2K6 said:
Yeah the lag is pretty bad, I was playing one kid yesterday and I swear I thought this kid was on dial-up. I know its not me because I have a 20 MBPS connection with a wireless-N router (best router for gaming). The router is in the same room so I doubt it was me. If the online servers are just low quality altogether that can explain the lag. However I'm not playing ranked matches til its fixed,its just suicide.

Draft-N isn't supported by the Wii ... so it is still running on Wireless G .... only things that support draft N rite now are the laptops that come with The Santa Rosa intel chips or if you put a wireless N card in your laptop/computer.

You can have as good of an internet as you want... There are no servers in gameplay. After the servers connect you to another user, it's all peer to peer from there. So distance is the main factor in the gameplay.

Back