The Camping Has Begun *Evil Music Starts*

GreyKirby

Fo-Weva Pink!
Sep 18, 2006
In The Real World
In Recent Topic,
The CAMPING HAS BEGUN :(:(:(:(
Yea thats right i was on the Nsider forums and i saw a bunch of threads with IM CAMPING RIGHT NOW and I dunno what to do with camping, They are repeating the PS3 Mistake!
The problem now is the wii, People are starting to camp so watch out!
This is an UnOfficial Warning from GreyKirby

I don't expect there will be too much of this. Probably just people thinking since PS3 people do it they have to.

Hopefully common sense will prevail here.

Cyan Winters said:
I don't expect there will be too much of this. Probably just people thinking since PS3 people do it they have to.

Hopefully *Random Music comes up*

well those people are just stupid there are a lot of wii's im going to camp out like 22-24 hours outside my circuity city which opens at 10 to get one why would you go 3 days early

It gets worse...my local walmart now claims to only have 6 wii's for midnite launch....the employees have first dibs. My other wal mart 5 miles away says employees DONT have 1st shot and they will have 30.I will be there saturday...8 am...I have a feeling I wont be the first either.GOOD LUCK

Cyan Winters said:

Hopefully, but some people are crazy, my suggestion call wherever you are camping starting tommorow every hour or so and ask if there is a line, as soon as they say yeah someones here, go, because about 10 minutes later all the spots will be filled. There are lines of 150+ people waiting for 25 ps3's right now. I predict that violence will ensue :nonod:

daddyfatsackz said:
It gets worse...my local walmart now claims to only have 6 wii's for midnite launch....the employees have first dibs. My other wal mart 5 miles away says employees DONT have 1st shot and they will have 30.I will be there saturday...8 am...I have a feeling I wont be the first either.GOOD LUCK
HEhee Future shop
http://www.futureshop.ca/marketing/_midnight_publish/nov_10/letter_EN.pdf?logon=&langid=EN
WOO i love how they say that the workers do not have first dibs and its the customers that do!

Yeah Went to my wal-mart at uh oo i believe around 11 am this mourning and ther was already at least 20 ppl camping inside and our wal mart only has like 6 ps3's. So0o if you for shure want a Wii on launch day, you best be willing to camp cuz i see them going fast like hot cakes. Much bigger fan following than ps3 and they are alot cheaper which attracts everyone else. I agree with messykitty keep checking for a line, then soon as someone's there get there and start waiting.

If I start camping at noon on Saturday at Walmart will I get a wii? This is my first camp, so I hope to get this right.

I went and counted earlier at the shopping center near my house. There were 12 tents at Best Buy, 1 at Target, none at Walmart, and none at EB (however, EB is not doing midnight launch here, and I don't think they got any over pre-orders). Nobody inside Walmart either. I suspect most if not all of the campers are for PS3.

registerednerd said:
I went and counted earlier at the shopping center near my house. There were 12 tents at Best Buy, 1 at Target, none at Walmart, and none at EB (however, EB is not doing midnight launch here, and I don't think they got any over pre-orders). Nobody inside Walmart either. I suspect most if not all of the campers are for PS3.
Usualy they put up signs that say PS3 Line or something like that

azezpz1 said:
If I start camping at noon on Saturday at Walmart will I get a wii? This is my first camp, so I hope to get this right.

That's when I'm going, and I don't expect any problems getting one.

Barring crazy Wii campers, I have a good chance at being first in line.

Better yet, since PS3 campers were camping IN THE STORE, our Wal-Mart said "Never again" meaning that Wii campers won't be allowed. Hopefully standing there for 12 hours isn't camping. I don't think so. :wink:

Cyan Winters said:
Better yet, since PS3 campers were camping IN THE STORE, our Wal-Mart said "Never again" meaning that Wii campers won't be allowed.
Yeah, I'm not looking forward to standing outside.

azezpz1 said:
Yeah, I'm not looking forward to standing outside.

Espicially here. We just got 3 inches of rain in a few hours (horrid downpour). I feel it's the gods smiting the PS3 campers outside. Take that!

I'm glad I'll be under a roof, I imagine it will be cold and rainy on Saturday, as per the usual.

There was already 6 people at the wal-mart I'll be camping at(on Saturday) for the PS3, I expect the Wii to fetch a long line. Supposedly(hearsay) Wal-mart is getting 49 Wii's, so I'm hoping that I won't need to camp out too early. I'll be heading out to Wal-Mart at 2PM irregardless, it's gunna be some fun. DSLite = win.

Back