The Canadian Wii Finder *Revived w/ a new title*

I've pretty much been calling every store within 100km of where I live on a daily basis.

On the 6th, Walmart recieved 6 units, but I went WAY too late to get any.
On the 8th, I ALMOST had a Wii from Futureshop, but my mom just decided to give up. I phoned them again, and they said they had sold out at about 11:30 (opened at 10).

Futureshop says they'll be recieving some on the 15th - 17th ("1 week" after the 8th, when I called)
EBGames says 17th as well.
The Source = no idea.

SilentHype said:
I mean, are you guys calling stores everyday, subscribed to something or what? loL Zellers had some in Montreal today. How do people know so fast? Zellers opened at 9 and I called at 9h40 and they were sold out. Apparently, there even was a line. I called the day before and da stupid employee told me she didnt know when theyll receive them, so little love here. T T
you can subscribe to mailing list of stores to fid out when they get shipments then you go there and hour before they open and poof you got a wii

well i wish it was that easy

Lol ok thanks Ive subscribed to the newsletters of retailer stores near my house. I hope it helps >D. Hey Maximius where do you live?

When is Wal-Mart expected to have there next shipment? I heard next week, but that is not very specific...

I went to walmart today and just to find out that they received some friday. Problem is I called friday and the line was broken all day long... Today guy said that they'll receive some next week and ask to call everyday of the week .. -o- Errr havin problem with bad luck lately =S I guess every store releases wiis at different dates in Canada...

Haha i found out the real date for the next shipment of Toys R Us :) Suprisingly its a SATURDAY!!!
Im going to try again :p WOOT

My Toys R Us is just dissapointing.

"Sorry, we don't expect any until January" -- what the hell is that? Did they get cut off from the shipments the other Toys R Us'es are expecting? Guh.

GreyKirby said:
Haha i found out the real date for the next shipment of Toys R Us :) Suprisingly its a SATURDAY!!!
Im going to try again :p WOOT
Which Saturday do you mean?
Today???
Thanks
Ed

ftcmark said:
Hey, I'm in waterloo, small world.

Hey I'm also in Waterloo :)

I actually managed to get one this morning at the Zellers at Weber and Bridgeport. Lined up at 6:30am and was 3rd in line for 4 systems. A friend of mine came by after the tickets were given out so he decided to try at the Zellers at Conestoga Mall, and still managed to be 9th in line for 10 systems. They seem to be holding whatever stock they get for the flyer, so you might want to try again next time they advertise in the flyer. Good luck.

I just called Zellers 2 minutes ago because I saw the flyer and since I saw none Yesterday, assumed they were waiting till Sunday. BIG MISTAKE

Back