The cats' game!

elgato_8569

WiiChat Member
Jan 29, 2007
Hey gamers! After you get to the hidden village, you play a game with the cats... you have to talk to 20 cats, but I can't find the 20th one. Where is it? Thank you.:frown2:

elgato_8569 said:
Hey gamers! After you get to the hidden village, you play a game with the cats... you have to talk to 20 cats, but I can't find the 20th one. Where is it? Thank you.:frown2:

I had trouble with this too. The last one is a little orange tabby but it seems to only come out after you talk to the other 19 of them, or at least so that has happend to me. The only way to make him come out is:

Find the large cut open receptical type looking thing where two cats had previously been sleeping. If you climb up there and go to the end you will see that the end is blocked by a window that leads into the next building. Smash through that window and you will land inside the 1st level of the building next to some large crates. The last cat will come out to you.

The chicken is located in the long building with the two stories and multipule windows. Break one window on the first floor and you will find the chicken standing near the howling stone. If you complete the cat game you win a heart piece.

thanks for the help, you were right... yesterday, I found that damn cat walking around the house on the ground and got the last piece of heart

hey, I'm in front of the hyrule castle before the fight with ganon, if anyone wants some help on the game before ganon, I might be able to help...

elgato_8569 said:
hey, I'm in front of the hyrule castle before the fight with ganon, if anyone wants some help on the game before ganon, I might be able to help...
You help is greatly appreciated. Just keep an eye out for threads with questions or new posts in that stickied "come here if u need help" thread. :)

elgato_8569 said:

I don't think many people are going to see this offer for help in a thread entitled "The cat's game!"

kitkat_bar said:
I don't think many people are going to see this offer for help in a thread entitled "The cat's game!"
Everyone doesn't have to know, elgato can just help others when someone needs help on the forum. :)

Riviet said:
Everyone doesn't have to know, elgato can just help others when someone needs help on the forum. :)

Don't worry, I wasn't trying to be a ***** or anything, I was just trying to hint that his offer would possibly go unnoticed as an urge for him to post a thread letting others know.

kitkat_bar said:
Don't worry, I wasn't trying to be a ***** or anything, I was just trying to hint that his offer would possibly go unnoticed as an urge for him to post a thread letting others know.
hey, thank you... your making me famous haha... just kidding, as I said, I'm new at this place and I did not know anything about using the different tools this place offers... by the way, I finally beat the game at 42 hours with all of the heart containers, talk to you later

talk to all of the ones in the ground(first floor) and you'll maybe find the last one, you may have passed him

Axtlar said:
talk to all of the ones in the ground(first floor) and you'll maybe find the last one, you may have passed him

Uh wow....thanks for joining in and all but it's been covered.

Back