The Cave of Ordeals

ilcid

WiiChat Member
Nov 29, 2006
British Columbia, Canada
Wii Online Code
2168-2309-3726-8049
Anyone beat it? If so, how many bottles did you have, hearts, etc?

I have 14 hearts and 2 bottles and I managed to get to the last level. Damn those last guys are hard!

I've died twice in the last level. I have 16 hearts, 3 bottles, 3 bomb bags, 100 arrow quiver, but by the time I reach them, everyone's pretty much gone :p

yea i beat it, nothing really special at the end you can just get :
Fariers tears when ever you want. When i beat it i had all the hearts and 4 bottels. Just fill em up with blue potion and you golden. ALso dont be so hastie to jump into the action. Pick some foes off with ur arrows. ANd for the last 3 knuckles / darknuts use the jump attack works like a charm

Last edited by a moderator:
*POSSIBLE SPOILER*

yeah 4 bottles is the way to do it. and a full pocket of rupees. and magic armor.

and if you want some good stuff turn to a wolf they have some rupees and hearts in the floors

I used 1 blue potion, 16 hearts, Standard Quiver, 3x bomb bags when I fully beat it. The real problem was the Darknuts and the Icemen. It's no Bloody Palace, but it's not impossible.

18 hearts, died twice (in the last level), 100 arrrow, magic armor, beated it afeter finishing the game

zerboxx said:
I was wondering, after you've finished it, can you ever do it again?
Well I did, and yes, you can do it again for any of you wondering this as well. Zelda games don't pose a great deal of replay value, other than getting 100% (which I have, other than the final boss, haven't gone near there yet), and betting your own records. Redoing the cave of ordeals could prove to be fun.

+Maniacal=Maniac+
the last chamber has
3 knights (dark-knight, I don't remember their name correctly)

i beat the cave of ordeals and got one jar of tears and fairies in the fountains. how do you get the tears whenever you want? i only got one bottle.

I haven't managed to beat it yet. I had one go with 16 hearts, 100 arrows, 3 bomb bags, 4 Jars with 1x Tears 1 x Fairy and 2 x Blue potion. Got to the last room I think, but now I have 18 hearts and blue potions plus fairy tears so I should beat it this time...

Kuma said:
Finally beat it ! With 1 heart left, muahahah :D
Same here Kuma. I had one heart with two dark knights left with about medium of the first armor.
Fist pumping moment.

some of u are well better gamers than me i got to the 45th floor with 16 hearts and 3 bottles full of farys at the begining

Back