The Cave of Ordeals

beat it with 20 hearts (3 left, and one full bottle of fairy tears) but if you beat it a second time, its difficulty is increased, and enemies multiplied. and theres a neat but unimportant surprise on the last balcony linking the 49th room to the 50th.

I beat it with 18 hearts had potions, and was planning on sing the magic armor at the end but I forgot, instead I beat the armored knights by throwing them bombs and slashing them walking in circles with no Z button, then when their armors were off I just killed one by one rapidly, but trust me, the bombs are very useful with those guys

Thanks to the 'bomb-arrow' tipper. Those things came in mighty handy. By the end, I had only used one bottle of blue potion. Plus, as an added bonus, I finally got the hang of the attack where you circle around your opponent and strike him in the back (bacstabbing, that's what I do, and proud of it!).

Now if I could just find all the poes.

I beat it the first time through, had a fairy and 5 hearts left. I threw on the magic armor at the end after I killed one of the enemies just to see how effective it was.

Does it get harder if you keep going back in?

Someone should put up what you see the second time around. I just beat it, had 19 hearts, 3 fairys one fairy tear. I took on the final floor w/ sword in hand, no bomb arrows. That was an interesting battle, but the magic armor sure helps.

I just went through it again the last level was 4 of those big guys. I love doing the cave though :)

I had 20 hearts when I went in, 3 bottles of blue potion and a bottle of fairy tears. When I came out I had 2 bottles of blue potions left. It really wasn't that difficult. In fact I lost most of my life trying to kill the dual archers lol.

Those darknuts are pretty easy to me. Just guard and backslice and hack away, jump backwards out of the way when one of the other swings. I didn't have any problems with them at all. I used my magic armor for about 500 rupees worth.

It was really easy for me though, did it first time through.

Hehe... I Just Got My 19th Heart...

5 Pieces More...(I Got The Guide:lol:)

ill just tell you now that your not ready, i made it to the floor right befor the last and i had, 16 hearts, 4 bottles, magical armor, bombs arrows and other stuff maxed out including their capacity, bigest wallet with maxed rubees, and still managed to die.

Bubbagump said:
ill just tell you now that your not ready, i made it to the floor right befor the last and i had, 16 hearts, 4 bottles, magical armor, bombs arrows and other stuff maxed out including their capacity, bigest wallet with maxed rubees, and still managed to die.

I could have easily done it with 16 hearts, 4 bottles. I barely used my bombs/arrows. Guess it just depends on good you get swordfighting on the Wii. I personally love it and want a better way to do so.

Honestly though, now that I've done it once and know what to expect, I'm pretty positive I could do it with maybe using one blue potion if needed. Hardest part is knowing what moves to do on what enemies and when. I found the shield attack/helm splitter useful and backslice. I always killed poes first too.

edit: I'm gonna try tomorrow morning.

beat it with pretty much everything i think had 2 rare chu jellys left best advice i can give is to wear magic armour in the room with all the hopping statues insanely hard if they all wake up at once and to use ball and chain on ice warriors rest is pretty much easy dark nuts are so much fun :p

i found it and i talked to the mermaid 4 x and i got to the 1 w/ the invisible rats and the snow blowers and ice flingers
i had 100 arrows 30 bombs, 16 hearts 600 bucks and magicarmor was i close

ERIK said:
i found it and i talked to the mermaid 4 x and i got to the 1 w/ the invisible rats and the snow blowers and ice flingers
You were pretty close to the end, you were up to the last 10 levels (and less).

ERIK: It's at the gerudo mesa which is in the bottom right corner of the gerudo desert. Midna will prompt you there and you need to warp that piece of bridge to the bridge of eldin to fix that bridge. After removing the bridge from the mesa, there will be a passageway that you can enter there.

ERIK said:

Mermaid?

Back