The Classics

lordsknightn said:
Do u think that the classics are dieing? I mean besides Mario and Zelda? I mean what happened to Donkey Kong and Star Fox? Donkey Kong and Star Fox are barely surviving.

well, as I said, I think there is a Donkey Kong coming to Wii. Also, there have been a lot of starfox games somewhat recently, but the only good one was Starfox Command (the DS one). [or so I've heard.]

Appearing in a game doesn't mean anything.
and as I once said
"I know Nintendo makes miracles but i was just saying that the amount of time lacks on the games such as Donkey Kong or Star Fox. They focus more on Mario or Zelda."

lordsknightn said:
Appearing in a game doesn't mean anything.
and as I once said
"I know Nintendo makes miracles but i was just saying that the amount of time lacks on the games such as Donkey Kong or Star Fox. They focus more on Mario or Zelda."
Sorry but Mario, Zelda > Donkey Kong, Starfox.

But I get what you're saying. Nintendo is always working on a ton of games though. I'm sure they have another Starfox or DK planned. They may just have too much on their plate right now!

Bad Religion said:
i guess...DK and Star Fox both arnt being included in brawl...and they were included in SSB1

what the heck are you talking about... fox was just added recently o_O know your facts. we don't know the official lineup except for whats been announced and fox was the most recent.

Bad Religion said:
i guess...DK and Star Fox both arnt being included in brawl...and they were included in SSB1
umm actually, Fox Mccloud (or however you spell it) IS in Brawl. i got the latest issue of nintendo magazine thing, and it had a section where it showed fox attacking that cupid looking guy. (dont know his name) but still havent heard anything from donkey kong. but i mean if donkey kong was in SSB1, SSBM, why wouldnt they include him in the last one?? (doesnt make sense)

he doesn't know what he's talking about, probably talking out of his @$$ so ya... DK will most likely be in it, i mean cmon... if that cupid looking guy is in it... DK should be in it

You mean Pit?

Anyway, isnt there a starfox out for Xbox or something? What's that about?
Also, I though Rare was bought by Xbox....doesn't that mean no more DK?

(Don't flip out on me if i "don't have my facts straight." I'm here to get them straight.)

On GameFront is is stated that in the latest issue of Famitsu Magazine (the biggest video game Magazine in Japan) has in interview with the one and only Shigeru Miyamoto. In this interview Shigeru Miyamoto says that "a new experience would be brought to Starfox with the Wii control system". Maybe the experience will be some what like the air plane mini game featured in the Wiimote trailer. I'm looking forward to it, how about you?

Granted somewhere I read on the web something about it being cancelled....

hmmm... please correct me if i'm wrong... but i believe RARE is owned by microsoft which is why we still dont know if golden eye is coming out for VC, but why would microsoft deny making profit? ^_^;;

anywho... i wouldn't mind seeing more dk/fox

Back