The Clawshot

bananas123

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
Hey guys i've reached the third temple (water temple) and I think im must be missing a very needed weapon (clawshot) If I needs this weapon plz tell me were to go and get and plz say if its a weapon for later on the game.

Ohh and thank you.

Yes you need the clawshot... You will get it soon.
Patience my friend! <lol> I won't spoil it for you.

BTW the boss fights in this dungeon are cool as heck!

Can you plz guide me my friend I have no were else to go :(

Vince00 said:

I didn't really care for the boss in the water temple, it was a bit of a hassle.

the clawshot boss is through the lower western door i believe. i just got it yesterday myself, onto the fused shadow!

its in the big round room you find earlier (with blocked doors) but u dont get the boss til you go around the back to come out of the floor... if that makes sense.

Vince00 said:

the mini boss fight was sort of fun...sort of
the main boss...okay wtf....its first form was easy to beat, the second form
*shakes head*
anyone else notice it just swam around?

i was worried that it would do some sick attack, or at least lunge for me, but all it did was circle around, waiting for me to kill it.

Guys plz can anyone tell me were to get the claw shot. Thats all I ask

Thank You.

look at your map, use your compass. you can find it if you just look.

For the person who's getting stuck in Zelda, you shouldn't fret. As a general rule, look over every room carefully and use your gadgets. In retrospect, some of the solutions are clever yet ridiculously obvious, so you should not have to rely on FAQs to progress through the game, except for ghost hunting and golden bugs.

Here's a clue which may be a tiny ~~~SPOILER~~~ for non Zelda fans
new gadgets are found in dungeons.

bananas123 said:
so your saying I should look in the 2 first temples?

<--????? look at you map and use your compass to find rooms with chests in them that you haven't been too.

bananas123 said:
so your saying I should look in the 2 first temples?

Dude, All Zelda rules apply with this game. If you've played any before... you'll figure it out. Everyone has helped as much as they can... we don't want to spoil the fun. :wink:

Ok banana you probably figured it out by now but here...

To get to the room where to get the clawshot, you need to dive into the water, blowup a rock in front of this hole and swim through it (there will be a clam in front of this rock) and after you go through you'll appear in a really large room, where you will fight a mini-boss for the new weapon.

Back