The Clawshot

What do you do after you get the clawshot? I just got it and have no idea where to go.

Sillyhat said:
What do you do after you get the clawshot? I just got it and have no idea where to go.

i dont know, maybe you need to use the clawshot to, get somewhere, or do something.

vigor&kandor said:
i dont know, maybe you need to use the clawshot to, get somewhere, or do something.

Yeah I know you have to but I don't know where and I really don't feel like looking all over the water temple for where to go.

Sillyhat said:
Yeah I know you have to but I don't know where and I really don't feel like looking all over the water temple for where to go.

maybe i should go to your house and play Zelda for you, since it seems like you dont want to play it for yourself.....

vigor&kandor said:
maybe i should go to your house and play Zelda for you, since it seems like you dont want to play it for yourself.....

LoL I honestly don't want to play it, I just want to beat it and trade it in for $30 so I don't look like an idiot for buying it and not playing it.

if you dont want to play it dont play it. It's not like its heroin. Although you could try doing some methadone.

Wow interesting, you don't want to play it. :/ Somewhere Link is crying into his pillow right now.

Back