OH NOES! A PICTURE
May 9, 2007
Netherlands
Wii Online Code
4855-3513-2198-8739
Last edited:
Sorry, but Tim is really stinkin' it up during the Queen Bee part

Otherwise, nice vid

haha thank you. Well we also needed to show how you would lose the power if thats what you mean?

Lol... I'm sure is a hard work, but do you find it usefull?

Why you do not better show how to find the hardest hidden stars, or how to solve both bombs puzzles.

I understand what your saying and I agree with you however:

Theres far more useless movies on the internet than this one.

Plus I just thought I'd be fun to make and shoot.

Altough like I said before: This would have been much better if it was published near release or even before! But thats why Im so bummed out of the european releases! If EU release was the same as US I would have made a website with reviews and stuff! But by the time I can do the review of a game the game is already out a month in the US!

So I decided to not let that be a huge factor and just make what I want to make ! Because else I cant publish anything!

( I also havent got the game! The one who is playing on the video brought his copy over so we could capture the footage ) Once I get the game I might do one about the stuff you say

nope :) I used a camcorder capture device

Im gonna do a video on this soon !

Can you tell me why?

Theres not much to be "proud" off because I just threw this together. Theres a lot of roughc cuts. But I'd like to know what you didnt like?

Its kinda lame because your just showing random uses for that power. You need to do some cool moves with those powers. When I watched the Mario trailer, my first reaction was that the bee suit was kinda ghay looking.

Back