The Complete Guide To Wiimote Problems

ottoman said:
In the Mii plaza, there is an option on the side that says "save to wii remote". Then you can take it where ever you want! Hope i helped.

Rep for Ottoman, thanks for the help ^_^

ottoman said:
Up to how many Wii Remotes can be used with the system at once?
Up to 4 Wii controllers can be used at once with the Wii system, each using it's own wireless bluetooth technology.

Just fyi, Bust-A-Move Bash can support up to 8 players, using 8 wii remotes simultaneously, So the answer is that it depends on the game.

brawnymanlogoanim.gif

Edit: sorry, I meant to say that I thought BT only supported 7 channels.

Last edited:
Cactus said:
Just fyi, Bust-A-Move Bash can support up to 8 players, using 8 wii remotes simultaneously, So the answer is that it depends on the game.

Quote directly from IGN review
"Using a combination of Wii remotes, nunchuks, and Classic Controllers, as many as eight people are thrust into the action at once onto one giant bubble board"

So the answer is the Wii only supports 4 "wii-motes" simultaneously. If it did support 8 don't you think nintendo would advertise a huge feature like that? Also if it did support 8 wouldn't they have put 8 blue player indicator lights on the bottom of the remote insted of 4?

evvil said:
Quote directly from IGN review
"Using a combination of Wii remotes, nunchuks, and Classic Controllers, as many as eight people are thrust into the action at once onto one giant bubble board"

So the answer is the Wii only supports 4 "wii-motes" simultaneously. If it did support 8 don't you think nintendo would advertise a huge feature like that? Also if it did support 8 wouldn't they have put 8 blue player indicator lights on the bottom of the remote insted of 4?

Yes you are right, my bad. The max is 4 wiimotes and additional players for the game have to use nunchucks,
funny how official sources don't really make that clear.

Have tried all of these and none work...

No blue lights appear except when i press a button, and i cannot see the 'hand' on the menu. When i press a button, all four lights flash for a second, then stop.

Any help would be great, cheers.

in the number 3 pick youve got a seriose clusterf**k ofvwire goin dontcha? on the whole it was a great thread though.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cornut:

Lofty said:
Have tried all of these and none work...

No blue lights appear except when i press a button, and i cannot see the 'hand' on the menu. When i press a button, all four lights flash for a second, then stop.

Any help would be great, cheers.

Try turning off the entire wii, from the plug, then turn it back on. if not, then try again a few times...

You mihgt need to call nintendo.

The wiimote lives!!

I just wanted to say thanks for the post man. you helped me get my wiimote up and running again. now i'm off to play some prince of persia. :thumbsup:

btw, where would be the best position for the sensor bar?? (something to fill in the tutorial ;) )
i have mine below and some times it goes crazy :S

cheers,
Tim

Back