The Concept of Pride with Ethnicity/Nationality

Holy f@#$#@ guys. Take a breather. I mean I will read a few long posts but if everyone has a freaken 5 paragraph essay full of crap it kinda is distracting!

Just summarize k! Or some how make the important things bold.

First off what's the discussion about exactly? There is no question to discuss..

now i'm white and i'm quite proud of my heritage. am i racist? no but if i were to say white pride i would instantly be labeled a racist.

I have no idea why but I feel like flaming and bashing you SOOOOOO HARD. I mean SO HARD. I don't know what made me mad but I feel like driving a bat into your head. No joke.

Idk but I'm sorry it's just that once you study enough world history and US history you white @#$@#s really messed the world up.

I know your only proud of the "good" stuff they did but hey. If your going to say you love something, your going to have to love all of it. And there is not a enough good to make up for all the bad. EG. If your only proud of the good things your white ancestors did that that's stupid. You either are proud of everything or not. You should say something like I'm proud of all the accomplishments but pretty ashamed at what else they did.

I like Wales, and I guess I have some pride in this country, but ultimately I don't see my ethnicity/nationality as that big of a deal.

Short, to the point, and well written. Follow this man and you will go far.

Last edited:
Holy f@#$#@ guys. Take a breather. I mean I will read a few long posts but if everyone has a freaken 5 paragraph essay full of crap it kinda is distracting!

First off what's the discussion about exactly? There is no question to discuss..

now i'm white and i'm quite proud of my heritage. am i racist? no but if i were to say white pride i would instantly be labeled a racist.

I have no idea why but I feel like flaming and bashing you SOOOOOO HARD. I mean SO HARD. I don't know what made me mad but I feel like driving a bat into your head. No joke.

Idk but I'm sorry it's just that once you study enough world history and US history you white @#$@#s really messed the world up.

I know your only proud of the "good" stuff they did but hey. If your going to say you love something, your going to have to love all of it. And there is not a enough good to make up for all the bad. EG. If your only proud of the good things your white ancestors did that that's stupid. You either are proud of everything or not. You should say something like I'm proud of all the accomplishments but pretty ashamed at what else they did.

I like Wales, and I guess I have some pride in this country, but ultimately I don't see my ethnicity/nationality as that big of a deal.

The passages we are writing are nothing compared to hundreds of pages in a book. I know you like to see things very simple and clear, but a message isn't always conveyed in such a manner. If I were to skip to the words you wrote in caps, alls I would read is "SOOOOOOO HARD" and "SO HARD". You're rather horny for the wrong reasons, if you ask me.

This topic is about discussion, so people can make their passages as long as they need to make them in order to get the point across in the most proper and accurate manner (kind of like I'm doing now).

And it's not true that if you're gonna like one aspect of something, you should go all the way. I can see where you're coming from when you're irritated about someone being "proud to be white". Because what it sounds like is "we're white and better than everyone else, so we will oppress all others by means of strict imperialism and overall racism", and WHITES are the MAJORITY in these countries. But you went way overboard in your violent (I mean, horny of course) approach. All other ethnic groups have a right to say it because they are the "under-appreciated minority" isn't that right?

If I were to skip to the words you wrote in caps, alls I would read is "SOOOOOOO HARD" and "SO HARD". You're rather horny for the wrong reasons, if you ask me.

Lmfao. Ownt.

lol do you mean that this statement I made?

"If I were to skip to the words you wrote in caps, alls I would read is "SOOOOOOO HARD" and "SO HARD". You're rather horny for the wrong reasons, if you ask me."

Or no?

The passages we are writing are nothing compared to hundreds of pages in a book. I know you like to see things very simple and clear, but a message isn't always conveyed in such a manner. If I were to skip to the words you wrote in caps, alls I would read is "SOOOOOOO HARD" and "SO HARD". You're rather horny for the wrong reasons, if you ask me.

This topic is about discussion, so people can make their passages as long as they need to make them in order to get the point across in the most proper and accurate manner (kind of like I'm doing now).

And it's not true that if you're gonna like one aspect of something, you should go all the way. I can see where you're coming from when you're irritated about someone being "proud to be white". Because what it sounds like is "we're white and better than everyone else, so we will oppress all others by means of strict imperialism and overall racism", and WHITES are the MAJORITY in these countries. But you went way overboard in your violent (I mean, horny of course) approach. All other ethnic groups have a right to say it because they are the "under-appreciated minority" isn't that right?

No mate your head is just in the gutter.

IDK. I guess I get mad when people say "I'm proud that I'm white" because what are they to be proud of? Sure alright your race has done some cool stuff but they have also done the most dimmest of things ever.

I'm just saying I think I would have more respect to people who say- I'm proud to be a Jew or Black because they can lose something for saying it.

I mean you can say your proud of being white as much as you want but you will lose nothing or gain nothing. If you are a hated minority and come out and say your proud to be it then well you prove yourself brave.

EG. I would get pissed to see a bumper sticker in America that said "Proud to be Christian" because its just stupid. BUT I would like to see it in Iran then I would think "He that guy has some balls and is brave enough to say what he thinks!!! Respect earned dude! O knows he just got shot"

Why yes, yes I do. That's quite a heaping pile of ownsauce with pwnpasta if I've ever seen one. The fact he's being an ignoramus just doubles the fun-factor of the whole shebang, too.

lmfao I'm loving the language you're using :papermario:

I've always been told I've had a gift to lay a smart quip or two.

@Prince: Hush, baboon.

LMAO.

No but seriously lets try to keep this discussion under control and without insult please :wink:

lmfao I'm loving the language you're using :papermario:

I've always been told I've had a gift to lay a smart quip or two.

@Prince: Hush, baboon.

LMAO.

No but seriously lets try to keep this discussion under control and without insult please :wink:

Agreed. However, let me justify my previous statement by clarifying that baboons have a powerful ability to sling their feces with deadly accuracy, clearly making them superior to the common man. With this notion, it is quite possible, PrinceLink IS superior................

PrinceLink IS superior

Only thing I read. And 100% true.

It's no wonder you wanted to bash the white kid as bad as hard as you described for saying that he's proud to be white...you know, people are starting to realize that many non-whites are actually more racist than whites, so you might want to protect your image and retard this "phase of recognition" before it sinks in for good.

PrinceLink IS superior

Only thing I read. And 100% true.

You are only able to read the words "PrinceLink IS superior"? My god, you poor, poor man...

Wait, that means you can't read these words either. Hmm. But then, how did you...

Oh, nevermind.

Why do I get the slightest, most un-obvious, contextual sense that PrinceLink is, dare I say, not white?

Back