The Concept !!

ecko MAN

Banned
Nov 30, 2006
apperently Intel is making a console to compete with microsoft nintendo and sony, its called the concept ! and i heard that it will be able to play all game's OH MY GOD ! has anyone else heard of this ?

(o)(o) <-- oohh la la

1) its WAY to late to start "developing" a console now...they muts be kidding.
2) no1 wud buy it...evryone either wants a wii, 360, or ps3. its almlost imposssible to change their views and support one of the other two, so NO ONE would even consider the "Concept".

ottoman said:
1) its WAY to late to start "developing" a console now...they muts be kidding.
2) no1 wud buy it...evryone either wants a wii, 360, or ps3. its almlost imposssible to change their views and support one of the other two, so NO ONE would even consider the "Concept".

1) Not Late. Just because a new Patch is out. They could develop this for about 3 years in secret. Then announce it. People won't know how long it's had work on it. And it will be a fresh console 3 years after PS3, Xbox and Wii

2) If they leave it long enough people could consider buying it. Releasing it now would be stupid. Abit late but leaving it abit and people could consider it

no link.. "USE SEARCH" is the most comon phrase on this site.. do it

dont you just hate it when people say "USE SEARCH"? and then DONT answer your question?

Dammit, the thread has already been made, it wont go away by you telling me to do something that i should have done 20 mins ago.

JUST ANSWER AND LEAVE

Just needed to get that out of my system :)

Xanthan said:
Lol, who do you think makes the CPUs for the major consoles?

That would be IBM not Intel.

Bullcrap post anyway. Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo would just sue for patent infringment.

Why o why do we allow retards like this on the forums?!

This is one reason why WiiChat suck - can we have like, "I'm over 21 section" where mature conversation can take place.

Xanthan said:
Lol, who do you think makes the CPUs for the major consoles?

i think ibm does =-).. and besides there doin well in the pc department with there conroe chips being the fastest chips around for now till amd pulls somthing out of there asses lol

Haz said:
That would be IBM not Intel.

Bullcrap post anyway. Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo would just sue for patent infringment.

Why o why do we allow retards like this on the forums?!

This is one reason why WiiChat suck - can we have like, "I'm over 21 section" where mature conversation can take place.

You've been here less than 2 months and your already complaining?
"Im over 21 section" that would be one of the most stupidest things...ever.

wiicanchangetheworld said:
You've been here less than 2 months and your already complaining?
"Im over 21 section" that would be one of the most stupidest things...ever.

Stop loving yourself, you don't automatically become better than someone because of how long they've been here.

umm first off your a immature kid who obviously hasnt had any tang in his life.....and no that wont happen.

This has got to be the stupidest thing that i have read. People talking about people not getting tang. Cmon im pretty sure most guys in here haven't. It is a video game forum...lol. Seriously where the hell do you find this garbage, intel making systems. HaHaHa

Back