The Conduit First Review!!!

Thank you for pointing that out. If you compare TC graphics to other wii games, your going to notice a great difference. They pushed it to the very edge, and they keep going farther. What Im basicly trying to say TC will bring out the wii's needed best. And honestly, its going to be better than halo. Hmmm, the conduit will be the wiis best FPS out there. And Ive seen a video of the 1st level compared to clips from what people claim to make Killzone2 and Halo amazing. Conduit looked much better. Other than the less reacting enviorment, I think it looks better. But, cant judge a game that isnt out yet. And all you halo freaks: Halo gives me headaches, story hangs by a thread, and the online multiplayer takes some serious time to get good at, thanks to all of the halo addicts. Anyway, thats my 2 cents on that debate. Oh yes, that leaked review from nintendo power, its fake. After doing an hour of online research, its not real. Look at what the critics say, just take a look. What they say is nothing near what the conduit looks like. It didnt get an 8. That review is fake. I dont need any links, just read it, compare it, and you will know its entirely off.

Thank you for pointing that out. If you compare TC graphics to other wii games, your going to notice a great difference. They pushed it to the very edge, and they keep going farther. What Im basicly trying to say TC will bring out the wii's needed best. And honestly, its going to be better than halo. Hmmm, the conduit will be the wiis best FPS out there. And Ive seen a video of the 1st level compared to clips from what people claim to make Killzone2 and Halo amazing. Conduit looked much better. Other than the less reacting enviorment, I think it looks better. But, cant judge a game that isnt out yet. And all you halo freaks: Halo gives me headaches, story hangs by a thread, and the online multiplayer takes some serious time to get good at, thanks to all of the halo addicts. Anyway, thats my 2 cents on that debate. Oh yes, that leaked review from nintendo power, its fake. After doing an hour of online research, its not real. Look at what the critics say, just take a look. What they say is nothing near what the conduit looks like. It didnt get an 8. That review is fake. I dont need any links, just read it, compare it, and you will know its entirely off.
1. You provide nothing to this 'debate' besides your extremely bias opinions.
2. It's not fake.. :drool:

I think an eight is what it should be getting. I always notice that shooters always get much better reviews than any other type of game. It kind of bugs me. I have never enjoyed shooters too much and every time i look at reviews they never get anything lower than an 8. Thats why i dont trust reviews at all. I watch youtube videos of gameplay :]

And the Conduit doesn't look like something that i will be purchasing

1. You provide nothing to this 'debate' besides your extremely bias opinions.
2. It's not fake.. :drool:

1. Blas opinions....I guess I wasnt clear there. Anyway, check that video mentioned. You will see what I mean.

2. I dont know if it is real or fake. Seems odd. But, You never know.

Are you going to continue to blam?

1. Blas opinions....I guess I wasnt clear there. Anyway, check that video mentioned. You will see what I mean.

2. I dont know if it is real or fake. Seems odd. But, You never know.

Are you going to continue to blam?

To be fair, The Conduit isn't going to be better than Halo. It is a clone of Halo, and with Halo being a mediocre game, where does that land the Conduit?

What makes a game mediocre?

Better yet, what makes an FPS mediocre

-Slow paced gameplay (Quake 3 on the dreamcast was running on a solid 60 frames per a second, unlike Halo which is 30 frames per a second)
-Boring Weapons
-Lack of tactical requirements
-Doesn't improve on anything, just dumb down an entire genre.

-Slow paced gameplay (Quake 3 on the dreamcast was running on a solid 60 frames per a second, unlike Halo which is 30 frames per a second)
-Boring Weapons

So blatantly bias, why bother talking about it? There's millions of people who disagree with you, and have much better reasons as to why, even while not being bias. They continue on playing and being happy, while you get to sit in your groggy despair bashing it because Halo killed your father, raped your mother, and skinned your dog.

Last edited:
To be fair, The Conduit isn't going to be better than Halo. It is a clone of Halo, and with Halo being a mediocre game, where does that land the Conduit?

Not really. Sure there are the similarities, but that doesnt mean its a clone of halo. If you want me to list the reasons why I will. Well anyway, when the game comes out, we will see how closely related it is to halo.

-Boring Weapons

Wow how dare you Godwind. You speak ill of Halo. Like Sovieto says theres millions of fans of Halo that make your opinion WRONG. Get a clue. Halo is the best game of all time, i mean all the 13 year olds say so and they know all dont they? They are not biased like you are. god.

/sarcasm off

Anyways Halo is a good game but its vastly over ratted. The Conduit may not end up being as good as halo ( I personally think it will be way better than Halo in the one thing that counts above all else IMHO, controls ). But i do think it will be the best FPS on the Wii and that means something.

Time will tell.

And Sovieto, respect others opinion's. If you dont no one can take you seriously. Halo may have 10m or so followers, Halo 3 sold 10m copies, but there are millions and millions of people that could care less about that game.

Wow how dare you Godwind. You speak ill of Halo. Like Sovieto says theres millions of fans of Halo that make your opinion WRONG. Get a clue. Halo is the best game of all time, i mean all the 13 year olds say so and they know all dont they? They are not biased like you are. god.

/sarcasm off

Anyways Halo is a good game but its vastly over ratted. The Conduit may not end up being as good as halo ( I personally think it will be way better than Halo in the one thing that counts above all else IMHO, controls ). But i do think it will be the best FPS on the Wii and that means something.

Time will tell.

And Sovieto, respect others opinion's. If you dont no one can take you seriously. Halo may have 10m or so followers, Halo 3 sold 10m copies, but there are millions and millions of people that could care less about that game.

Thats the smartest post Ive ever read on WiiChat. Congratulations.

Halo seems like another shooter to me and with online whoopee..NOT, i could careless, and I never played halo don't have a 360. If the conduit gonna be kinda like halo, thats good at least for the wii, and some people might or might not like the game.

/sarcasm off

Time will tell.

Wrong. If he could 'care less' about the game, he wouldn't bash it every chance he gets. It's not that he doesn't like it, but goes out of his way to bash it with opinions based on near nothing. But then again, you think controls matter most, which is a sign of Ninty Drone Syndrome. (Controls can make a game fun above anything else in the game??)

If Halo was a Nintendo IP you'd be fondling its balls every chance you got. Hence you guys are doing so for The Conduit. But this is a moot argument because we could never really know.

Well....The Conduit might be getting so much hype due to the people who only have a wii. They are just happy that a good fps is for it. Thats great. Maybe if the sales are great nintendo will wake up from their dream about familys playing videogames together and notice that its time to go back to the more hardcore audience. And on this how conduit is a clone of halo thing....There are similarites, but, just because you kill aliens and its in the future make it just like halo? No. It doesnt. When it comes out, and everything just vibes halo and more than 85% of people agree, its a clone. But, if not, who cares. Sovieto, I admire the fact that you dislike godwind bashing everything, but, can you guys take it to pming? I dont really need to see the arguement, just the updates.

Back