The Conduit Review by IGN

Godwind

WiiChat Member
Jan 26, 2009
http://wii.ign.com/articles/996/996847p1.html

It got a score of 8.6 from IGN.

So far Nintendo doesn't place very high regards for first person and is usually scored below the average or around the average score other reviewers.

From Nintendo Power, The Conduit got an 80/100 (metacritic conversion)
From Official Nintendo Magazine UK, The Conduit got a 76/100 (Metacritic Conversion)

the reviews for this games arent too helpful for someone like me at this point. i dont play the game, only the multiplayer. i almost wish there were 2 separate review scores. i have CoD WaW and halo 3 and have yet to play more than 15 minutes of the campaign mode for either game. however i have spent days playing the online modes:yesnod:

Nintendo Power reviews are horrible....Very unoriginal and unfair reviews....But Ign gave it an 8.6 so thats good.

I'm pretty short on money, but seeing the IGN review I really want to buy it now. Even though I just bought Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10.

I don't get it? A 8.0 and 8.6 are pretty good scores. With the amont of FPS that comes out now and days how many score 9.0+ all the time? I mean really think about it for a moment? With the amount that is release for the PC/360/PS3/DS how many score 9.0 and higher?

I'm pretty short on money, but seeing the IGN review I really want to buy it now. Even though I just bought Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10.

Haha I'm in the same boat. I feel like it's going to be this way all summer with Little Kings Story coming up in a month. Thank god I have a job.

Haha I'm in the same boat. I feel like it's going to be this way all summer with Little Kings Story coming up in a month. Thank god I have a job.
Haha I want to get Little Kings Story too. I'm fourteen and I don't have a job yet so I get money by helping my parents around the house.

Ahh, well you don't have to worry about paying for other stuff so it's all good. I'm 24, working 25+ hours a week. It's not really a question of whether I can buy it, more so whether I should as I've got a big stack of wii games already I haven't played through. I should really get gamefly, it would be more practical I think. Although I like having a collection of games.

Back